^Chapter 2^

"No-no-no-no! This can't be possible!! My chi- children," said Emily as she fell down on her knees from exhaustion and began to cry.

At this point, she didn't even care about the fact that she was lost. 

She just wanted her children back.

All 3 of them, safe and sound.

Unharmed...

After a few more minutes of devastation, Emily finally begins to calm down and starts looking around to help her find the way.

Because she was lost after all.

She didn't even have her phone with her, she dropped it out of shock when she found her children getting inside that strangers van.

She had warned her children about strangers, but she never thought that they would ever end up getting kidnapped.

Especially at this hour.

It was very late and dark outside.

All she has as a light source is the bright full moon, guiding the way around the busy town.

While listening to the beautiful sounds of all the animals that come out at night.

As she starts to walk around, she sees the silhouette of a tall building across the street.

A VERY familiar tall building.

"Huh? But this- this is my Elementary school! No way!!!" said Emily in astonishment as she ran to the other side of the street to confirm it.

And of course, it was.

Chest Elementary School, to be specific.

"But how is this possible?! Is this actually the same state that I used to live in when I was little?" Emily wondered.

Emily had moved around from place to place a ton during her childhood.

School after school after school.

House to apartment to house.

Many horrors and friendships left behind.

For good she thought.

But if only she knew...

"If I'm correct, that means that there is a coffee shop at the end of this street!" said Emily as she began to run from joy and excitement of living near one of the 1st schools that she had went to as a kid.

She had to move from this place back when she was 7, when her father tragically died.

But more information on that later.

As Emily gets near the end of the street, she finds herself once again correct.

"WOW!" Emily says as she runs inside the coffee shop without a second though.

Her mother used to buy coffee from here all the time when she was younger because she recognized the oddly familiar scent in here.

It smelled so good!!

It was like coffee heaven in here.

"Hello there, how may I help you?" says a very tall, handsome man as he leaned against the counter and crossed his arms.

"I- Ummm may I have a coffee? Please," says Emily as she begins to blush at how close the man was to her.

"Anything for you," says the man, winking at her.

Emily knew she shouldn't be thinking this but she couldn't help herself thinking that the man was quite attractive.

But she didn't have time for love, she needs to find her children.