3. Dude

We arrived at work.
D*mn.

After a shower, I got my senses back a little. Easy there, Jesse. That's a dude. Blaire is a dude. You just had a nightmare. That's all.

We immediately went to the staff lounge to change our clothes. As we came, we saw Andy walking on our direction.

"Good morning, guys." Andy greets us so we stopped. He looked at both of us from head to toe. He was giving us weird looks.

"Good morning." Blaire and I greeted Andy in unison.

Then, Andy tapped at my shoulder and smiled "Jesse. You moved on?"

"Moved on?" my brain is loading. I'm not a morning person.

Andy proceeds to pointing at Blaire's shirt and trousers. He said, "Those are your clothes. I gave those trousers as a birthday gift, remember?"

Blaire answered, "Ah yes. I borrowed them, Andy. I didn't have time to go home from all the researching I did all night."

"All night? At Jesse's?" Andy asked.

Finally, my brain loaded.

"No. She was just watching some documentaries. While I sleep. You have a malicious mind." I said and pushed Andy aside so I can enter the staff lounge.

"Ah yes. Nothing you should worry for happened, Andy. Just pure research and watching. Jesse just slept all night." Blaire answers and follows me.

Andy followed as we enter, "Research. All night. At Jesse's."

I immediately walked out to pop my face on the door and yelled "I said it's not like that! Blaire here won't- ugh- you'll know soon enough. Just keep your dirty brain to yourself."

I went back in and closed my eyes in annoyance. I heavily sighed. Although, I can understand how this could lead to a misconception on Andy's side.

Anyways, all shall be revealed in due time. One way or another, he'll soon know about Blaire's sexual orientation.

I turned to walk to my locker but my eyes immediately shifted at Blaire's.

She was changing.

Her thin sleeveless undershirt shows. Her back is against me. She lifted her hair to form a bun. I can see her nape with little hairs and sweat forming around it. She wiped it properly and proceeds to wearing our uniform.

I gulped.
What the hell, Jesse?

I should go get changed quickly. Ah sh*t. What's wrong with the airconditioning today? It's hot.

As I was buttoning down, Blaire suddenly approached me. F*ck. Why am I startled?

"Jesse thanks for last night. That was a really great series. But I haven't finished it yet. However..." Blaire says then to my surprise she leaned her head on the side of my shoulder. Wh- woah- hey!

"I'm really sleepy, Jesse. Do you think I can get through the day?" she says and repeatedly hit her head on the side of my shoulders. Stop it!

I faced her then used my index finger to tilt her head up from her forehead and said, "Just drink some coffee. I'll make you some."

Her face looks funny. She really is sleepy. I couldn't help but chuckle. Adorable.

"Okay. Thank you. But also, Jesse." she says. What now?

"I still don't know the answer. How do you know when you're actually in love? Can't you just tell me?" Blaire says with a tired face.

I gave out my hands and finger from supporting her head. And she buckled down to my chest. Sh*t. Bad move!