He Gifts from the Heart

F/C = Favorite color

Germany

He was out shopping for new pans and walked past a furniture store.

A little chair and table set for one person was on sale for a decent price and he couldn't could pass up an amazing deal or two!

A big plus is that you wanted a table and chair for your bedroom.

Ludwig arranged the payment details and shipping information and everything was set!

The table and chair set were a great gift option and you were very happy when it arrived because you had no idea, he getting you the set you saw online!

At the time when you saw it online, it was very pricy and you couldn't afford to make a purchase on it.

He saw you looking at it and new he just had to do it. 😊

Italy

He really wanted to get you a very nice, memorable gift.

Feli found a place that made custom music boxes with custom songs and messages.

So, he got you a custom, hand-made Italian music box with the both of your names engraved in cursive.

The box was absolutely beautiful and played a lively lullaby.

It was one of the best gifts you could've ever received. 🎼

Japan

While your boyfriend was browsing online, he came across a F/C tea set that had gold leaf trimming on the handle and rim of cups.

He checked the pricing and saw that it was a fair price and knew you'd adore it so he went on to make the purchase.

The gift arrived a few days earlier than expected so he had plenty of time to handle the other affairs with the tea set.

Gift giving time had arrived and he was antsy waiting on the time to hand over the gift.

Everything went smoothly and as planned.

You loved the new tea set and planned to use it often. ☕

So sorry that this week's chapter wasn't all that great! I had to rush to get it done because I have a lot of stuff that I have to do.

See you in the next chapter! Love you, bye! ❤❤❤