"I'm so sorry that happened to you!" - Part 1

Requested by:  koichisweirdhaircut (It wouldn't let me tag you, it kept disappearing.😭)

*PART 2 IS ON THE WAY!!*

America

You and him became fast friends after you met him for the first time!

So, you figured that since you needed something to do to help get your mind from what happened with Germany, it'd be great to drop by America's house for a few hours to play games!

When you got over to his house, he noticed how your personality was off.

The usual twinkle in your eye and bounce in your step was nowhere to be found!

And you know what that means, right?

HERO MODE ACTIVATED TO WHOOP @$$

It's time to figure out what's going on with his best friend!

It's time to be a hero!! 🦸‍♂️

*Insert crowd cheering noises here*

He managed to get you to tell him what was wrong, and he was far from his usual happy, McDonald's-eating, "Let's go do something stupid!" self.

He made sure to follow out his mental note plan and tell Germany all about how he felt about this.

He was not about to have his friend feeling upset over somebody who clearly didn't treasure them while they had them.

Not on his watch! 😎😎😎

China

You hadn't had your phone on because Italy kept trying to contact you even after you said he needed to give it break.

Cause Mx. Y/n L/n isn't taking none of that crap. 😎

(A/N: 'Mx.' is used as a gender-neutral title if you don't know the gender of the person you are addressing, or they prefer to use them/they pronouns. It's pronounced as "mix", in case you're wondering. ❤)

Because the phone was switched off, you didn't know that China had been trying to call you to ask if you wanted to go feed the ducks at the pond with him.

*Do you like ducks? I like ducks! 🦆 So fluffy and soft!

He figured that something might've been wrong and decided to go to you instead!

🏃🏼‍♂️💨

He even made homemade dumplings! 😋🥟

How sweet of him! 🥰

Once he found out that you were indeed safe and sound, he demanded to know why you almost gave him a heart attack for no reason! 🩺

You summarized all the events that happened all the way from the New Year's party to the Twitter situation. It took about 2 hours, but you got there with no important details spared.

China began talking about how he was sorry about what happened between you and Germany.

It was a unfortunate situation, but nothing could be done now!

You both enjoyed your dumplings, and he gave you some good advice!

England

He was the first person you went to spill the beans on everything to.

And of course, he was appalled to find out what happened and was quick to reassure you that a real gentleman would never – not in a million years – ever – no what how hard things got, cheat on his partner!

It wasn't a moral thing to do.

It was something that wasn't easy to come back from.

He expressed his disappointment with the situation in the most positive way he could, but it was easy to tell that he was far from calm and collected after what you told him.

England offered to talk to Germany on your behalf if you'd like.

Gently turning down the offer, you said that in due time, the issue would either come to a solution, or it wouldn't.

He said that he understood and respected your decision before giving a gentle smile in your direction.

*Sorry about England's being short. I didn't know it was that short until I already copy-pasted it. 😓