Heat

Sheldon was sitting on the couch watching Star Trek - Next Generation. Trying to keep things at least partly normal, given that he has now found out he's a Werewolf. Amy had noticed he hasn't said much all day, she went and sat down next to him.

"Are you okay?"

He turned off the TV and sighed.

"How could I be okay? I am a wild, feral animal. I could kill and maul people, what if it's you? Or Leonard, Penny, Howard? I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to you and I was responsible."

He got up from the couch and was gritting his teeth in frustration.

"I mean how the hell did this happen huh? Werewolves exist now? I suppose Vampires and Unicorns do too. I am a scientist, the things I know are based on facts that have been proven. But all of this? I don't know.. usually I do, or I can figure something out...but I don't know Amy, I'm scared." Sheldon said with a worried look on his face. Amy could tell he was upset, distraught and scared. Not knowing what to do. I mean how could he? Is there a handbook for Werewolves?

"Oh Sheldon.." she said coming up behind him giving him a soft hug. He turned around and squeezed her. He looked into her emerald green eyes, they were as green as a forest.

"I love you, I'll always be here. I'm not leaving you, not now or ever." She whispered. She kissed him softly on his lips. He cupped her face, bringing her in to deepen the kiss. Thier tongues intertwined with each other as he started to kiss down to her neck. He led her over to the couch as he laid her down and started to unbutton her sweater and , kissing her cleavage and chest. She let out a soft moan as she ran her hands up his shirts and felt his chest. He paused, as he pulled his shirts over his head and tossed them in the floor. Then he continued kissing her, taking her sweater and blouse off her shoulders, leaving her in her bra.

"I'll get it." She said softly. As she unhooked her bra, revealing her breasts.

"Your beautiful" he whispered in her ear as he kissed down to her chest, he then took one breast in his mouth and started to suck on her nipple, swirling his tongue around it in circular motions. He could feel it harden against his lips. His free hand rubbing the other breast, pinching her nipple. She moaned loudly, as she snaked her hands down to his pants and undid them. She then found his erect member and started to stroke it. Which made his eyes roll back in his head with pleasure. The soft sounds of him sucking, on her now swollen nipples, continues to heighten her arousal as she moans.

"Mmm... I love the way your tongue feels on my nipples.." she says quietly.

"Good" he growled, still having his tounge running over her hard buds. He then sucked on them harder, causing her to moan loudly. She rubbed his hardened member through his pants, positioning herself over him and then started to grind against him.

"Oh my..Am.er....ahh..!!!" He said as she continued to grind harder. He stopped suddenly, and pulled down his pants to give her better access, as well as pulling down her skirt and tights. He spread her legs and ran his fingers through her dripping folds. He lowered his head to her sweet spot, then slowly started to eat her out. Licking her folds, and then moving to her clitoris, nibbling and sucking on it. He continued to dig his tongue deeper, flicking it faster.

"S.. Sheldon!! I'm gonna!! Ahhh!!"

He could feel her walls tensing around his tongue as she orgasmed. He sat back up and smirked.

"I guess Werewolves are good at sex, huh?"

She smirked back and winked.

"I'm not done with you, yet."

"Oh?"

She strattled him, positioning herself over his member.

"You ready cowboy?" She said seductively, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Yes ma'am" he replied with a Texan twang in his voice.

She lowered herself on his 11 inch member and started to move up and down, Sheldon soon matching her rythmn, bucking his hips holding onto her waist. He was in pure bliss.

"...Oh my....yes!" He yelled. She kissed kiss lips, feeling herself peak.

"Oh Sheldon....!"

They both orgasmed at the same time. She could feel the warmth of his cum, and he could feel he walls clenching against his member.

"That was... amazing..." He said holding her close to him.

"Yes...it was." She said smiling.

Amy pulled a blanket over them from the back of the couch and they snuggled naked for awhile.

"I love you." He said kissing her forehead.

"I love you too." She replied snuggling against his warm chest. Eventually they both fell asleep, curled up next to each other.