CHAPTER -5 HAVE THEY LOST IT?🤨🤯

Aditi reached home and had dinner with her family. she was quite unsure to tell them about the promotion and transfer tho she had a choice she want to go delhi because it can give her future a rise and Mr. Malhotra had given her the head post event manager as well as the manager of that branch she will be closely working with the co-ordinator there which will be quite good for her career. even when the merge will be applied she will work with hotel closely.

she had brought everyone's favourite ice-cream to share the news. when everyone was sitting in the living room chit -chatting Aditi got it as her cue. Harsh was telling his day to his parents laughing and cracking jokes. Aditi served the kesar kulfis to everyone and held her breath and then said.

ADITI'S POV

oh gosh why the hell it is difficult.?
just spill it out damnit...

okay Aditi breath in.... breath out ...

now repeat 

then she heard her brother.

"arey ramdev baba! agr apki breathing exercise hogyi ho to so please do the honours to tell us what's so special today ? that u r treating us with these made-in-heaven kulfis?"

"oh shutUp Harsh, i m not ramdev baba." before harsh could comment something more she cut him off "now listen, everyone i have something to tell u all ."

"we know" said her family.

they know? how on earth they could know?  she thought 

"u know?" she asked

"ofco we know that u have something to tell us. we are not blind stupid!" stated harsh

Aditi heaved a sigh 
Oh so they know this thanks goodness she thought 

"See mumma don't get angry,.... I got a promotion " she told them before she could complete her family broke into fits.

Have they lost it why are they laughing..?

"why are u laughing?"

"baby why do u think we will get angry listening u got promotion?" said her mother

"yes, now I can borrow more money from u,yipeee." Said harsh

At this his father shook his head

"u idiot, even you earn now , and I am not going to give u more money now." Said Aditi amused at her brother

"and I am not done yet yrr guys atleast listen completely na."

"Yes beta, tell what is bothering u. these two here are idiots" said her father lastly pointing towards his wife and stupid son who were giggling like school kids

"dad, the problem is our company merged with one of best hotels of delhi and many more there and our company is opening one of its branch in delhi as well so new recruitments are hired and my boss wants me and yash there to handle that branch he is promoting m to the head event manager there and I will be working directly under the co-ordinator who will be handling the company there."

"beta honestly speaking I don't see any problem here. What's the issue?"

She groaned and answered

"to handle the company there I have to shift there in delhi. After the merge I will working directly with the hotel as well so kind off I will permanently shift there until I decide to change my job which is not so soon, I guess. Well it is a golden opportunity for me if I decline this then someone else will get the chance obviously and by this their future can touch heights, there's so much to learn and gain there. And by declining I will be stuck here with maybe the same old post. And I don't know what to do."