☆part 2-knee high socks

Y/n's pov

"Well" I said"well what" he replied....

"Beg"

I could see hear his breath hitch as he stopped and looked up at me "w-what"
He stutters out "beg for it"

I could see him thinking about what was going on a few seconds pass and I'm starting to think maybe he doesn't want this. I go to speak when I hear "please"
I look at him and see that he is looking up at me

"please what darling" I said with a dominating but sweet tone
"Please fuck me" as soon as I heard that my body felt like butterflies were flying around in it.

Steven's POV

After I said that I could see it had an effect on her. She liked to be dominant so I'm going to let her. I mean she is amazing I like her a lot.

Y/n's POV-sorry for switch again.

Shit.

He had this small smirk on his face he knows what he is doing to me."ok darling" with that I went and sat on his lap. We were now face to face and
So I decide to close the little distant that was left and kissed him I pull back after a few smooches I went to his jaw leaving some love there and then his neck and found his sweet spot instantly he let out a moan as I licked and kissed it. Still kissing I grinded against him hearing him moan and whimper was euphoric I could listen to him all day. Guess i won't make it the party but this is much better than some dumb party.

Steven's POV

Fuck her lips felt so good on my neck I couldn't help but moan. I slowly slipped my hands to her waist and grinded up against her. That was a bad idea because she stopped as soon as I did it. "Tell me what you want" she said as she bit her lip. I whispered "can u take your dress off" she looked shocked but it quickly changed back into that smirk. She stood up and turned her back to me. Then she slowly clasped the zip and lowered it down. My dick was throbbing at this point she hasn't even taken her dress off yet. She grabs both shoulders and slowly take them down all the way.
I could see her perfect ass and her fucking beautiful legs. She turned back around and sat Back down on my lap.she was wearing a black lace bra and matching panties and kept her knee high sock on she looked so beautiful.

Author pov

Y/n the gently grabbed Steven's arm and placed them on her hip she then slowly guided the up to her breasts then she guided them to her ass and with her and Steven's hands she grinded forward they both let out a moan. Y/n grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head and did the same with his pants so he was just in his boxers. "Can I touch you" he said y/n replied with a breathy yes and let Steven's hand roam her body she did the same with steven she slowly got down to his waist band and slowly pulled it up a bit a slid her hand through grabbing his dick in her hand. She could hear him gasp as her cold fingers
touched his warm skin."please mommy" y/n paused for moment but then went a bit faster as his moans and whimpers increased her hand felt amazing against his dick. She kept going for few more seconds then stopped. Y/n stood up and said "take my panties off" with out any thought steven leaped to take her panties off and slowly glided his fingers along her thighs.

⬇️⬇️⬇️

I need help I dont know hot to escalate this someone help please