☆dom!marc 2

He then started to lay soft kisses on her leg from her ankles to up to her thigh her hips bucking when he got close to her pussy." You want it sweetheart" he says as once again he goes up from her thigh.

"Please sir please" she begs. Marc repeated it 2 more time until he finally got to her pussy which caused them both let out a sound of delight. He grabbed onto her thigh and pulled her even closer to his mouth.

Marc let out a few groans as he ate her out. A few seconds later y/n was close and let out a string of whimpers "I'm close" she manages to get out while marc attacked her pussy with his licks and kisses.

This made marc stop and stand up with a smirk on his.
"Oh does the naughty girl  want to cum" he says while taking his shirt off. "Not yet I need that pretty mouth of yours on my dick"  y/n slowly gets up and kneels right in front of marc reaching up to unzip his pants pulling them down slowly and doing the same with his boxers.

She looked up at him and slowly put the tip in her mouth receiving a groan from marc.

Still making eye contact he grabs the back of her head and slowly pushes his dick further into her mouth. Making her gag a bit from his length but bobbed her head back and forth making marc moan "is this good sir" y/n said picking up the pace moaning at the feel of Marc's hand in her hair."fuckin perfect sweetheart" after he said that y/n pulled away "why did you stop?" Marc says
"I want you to cum in me" y/n replies still looking up at him.
"Get on the bed legs spread right now" she rushed up to get on the bed and did what he said. Marc then took of the pants and boxers that were at his feet and tossed them to the side.

Climbing on the bed trailed both his hand up her body stopping at her neck giving it little squeeze. He lowered his head to her back and placed small kisses upon it "if you want me to stop I'll stop just say ok hun" marc felt her nod. He then lined his dick up with her pussy and gently pushed himself in stopping once his whole length was in letting her get comfortable with his size."you can move now" y/n said in a whisper.

Marc the gently thrusted in and out of her,his hand grabbing at her breasts slowly massaging them while thrusting. "Faster please" she whimperd out. Marc picked up the pace pounding into her " hold onto the headboard darling"  to which she did feeling his dick hitting her g-spot. Both of their moans grew louder and louder. No doubt the neighbours could hear them. Marc then grabbed her hips and thrusts into her harder.

They were both close and y/n wrapped her arms round Marc's torso digging her nails into his skin which cause marc to groan. Both their climaxes building up "I'm gonna cum" y/n  moans out her walls clenching against Marc's dick "me too darling" after a few more thrust they both met their climax moaning together as Marc's thrusts became sloppy. Marc then rolled of y/n. She thought he was going to leave her alone but he came back and cleaned her and then grabbed her waist cuddling her as they both fell asleep.

⬇️⬇️⬇️

That's it guys hope you liked it you horny fuckers.😉😉😉