♡love story

This is request from Multimaginez_ so tell me if you want to have specific story literally anything.

Author pov

Y/n walked down the isles  filled with books about love,hate and other amazing things. She goes to library whenever she needs to get away from the world and wind down. She goes  and grabs  romeo and juliet and sit down in the corner where two chairs are set up with a little table inbetween. She loved the way how two people fell in love in a messed up world.

How they dont give up on what they have because they know their not going to have something this amazing ever again.

While she is reading she hears something and looks up to see a curly headed man looking her way with a book.

"Mind if I sit there" he asks in a quiet tone.
"not at all sit" she replies as he goes to sit. She looks up from the book to admire the man his beautiful eyes,his curly hair and the way he smiles at the book. He then looks up as if he feels her stare. They both make eye contact both of their faces turning a light red. Steven looks back down trying to get rid of the heat that was coming from his face.

The next day

Y/n couldn't stop thinking about the way he looked and his smile. The same goes for steven he couldnt get her off his mind. She goes to walk to her usual spot and stops for a moment when she sees him sitting there with his book closed staring at the floor like he is waiting for something. She walks further so he has full sight of her and stands up.

"I'm steven" he says in a quiet tone. He puts his hand out to shake hers.

"I'm y/n" she replies lifting her hand up to shake his. His hand felt rough but a little bit smooth. Steven thought her hands felt like soft and smooth. They both started at each other for a little bit and then went to sit down.

A few weeks of chatting and reading they both developed a rather odd feeling of desire and contempt. They both liked each other so much and both wanted to tell each other how they feel but didn't know if the other felt the same.

So one day they decided to go to library both having the same plan on confessing to the other. Steven bought her a box if chocolate the ones she said were her favourite. Y/n  got him the watch he always talked about but said he couldnt afford. They both said hi to each other and sat down.

" I need to tell you-"

"I need to tell you-"

They both said at the same time letting out a small laugh.
They thought that they should say it at the same time so it wouldn't be embarrassing for either of them.

3

2

1

"I like you"
"I like you"

They both said at the same time shock on their face as they both started blushing.
Y/n was surprised and happy that he liked her back and steven was delighted too.

"Hey I got you this it's not much but I know you like them" said steven with small smile on his face sliding the box of chocolates on the table.

" I got you this I know you said you wanted it" said y/n doing the same thing Steven did with the chocolates.

"Y/n you didn't have to it was really expensive."
" steven dont worry" y/n said standing up to which steven did the same.

"Are you leaving"

"Yeah I need to go to work"

"Oh alright then" steven says slightly disappointed that he couldnt spend more time with her. She went to walk but turned around and stared at him seeing his upset look. She slowly walked up to him. He looked up surprised. She got so close and just looked him in the eyes steven really confused right now. He goes to speak but can't when he feels her soft lips on his he is shocked but sinks into the kiss. It was euphoric the way their lips both shaped together the feeling of his hands going to her cheeks pulling her closer. The way her arms went around his neck and rested on his shoulders. His hand slowly went to her waist pulling her right up against him. They both pull away.

" meet me here tomorrow same time let me treat you."

Hello everyone this is uejsmhd so cute if you like it then feel free again to make request  this is my first fluff one so yhh i might not be that good but tell me if you dont like it. Bye moonies( new nickname??)