𝖨𝖨𝖨 - 𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲𝖬𝖠𝖭

𝖥𝖨𝖫𝖬 𝖮𝖭𝖤- 𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲𝖬𝖠𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖤𝖢𝖱𝖤𝖳 𝖲𝖤𝖱𝖵𝖨𝖢𝖤 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗜𝗜 - 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗡

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗜𝗜 - 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗡

JENNIFER HART SAT upstairs in the kingsman tailors in the meeting room. She was writing down a list of weapons she needed for an upcoming mission.

She smiled when she heard the loud and confident voice of Eggsy Unwin from downstairs. Flicking her hair behind her shoulders she walks down the stairs.

"Ah, Jennifer. Just in time" Harry smiles as she joins them in the front room. "I was just about to take Eggsy into the fitting room."

Jennifer smiles slightly and nods. "Good idea" she turns to see the boy looking at her with his mouth wide open.

She was wearing a tight white body suit with a pair of black skinny jeans. And a black blazer. Eggsy could see all her curves.

"Good afternoon, Eggsy" she smiles. He snaps out of his gaze and clears his throat.

"Alright, darling?". She smiles once more to him and follows her father to the fitting room, Eggsy trailing behind her.

"What do you see?" Harry asks as they all look into a mirror.

"A posh bloke, a really fit girl and someone who wants to know what the fuck is going on" he says with a smirk, winking at Jennifer.

She laughs quietly as her father begins to speak. "I see a young man with potential. A young man who is loyal, who can do what he's asked and wants to do good in life. Did you see the film, trading places?" Harry asks.

"Nah" Eggsy shakes his head. Jennifer jumps in "what about pretty woman?" She asks.

Eggsy shakes his head causing Jennifer to scoff "how can you not have seen pretty woman? Everyone's seen pretty woman!"

"Jennifer!" Harry scolds. She shuts up and rolls her eyes, cashing Eggsy to chuckle. "My point is.. the lack of a silver spoon had set you on a certain path but you need to stay on it. If you're prepared to adapt, you can transform"

"Like in my fair lady" Eggsy grins. Jennifer snickers as Harry's eyes widen.

"You're full of surprises, Eggsy Unwin" she smiles. He smirks to her as her father nods. "I suppose it's like my fair lady"

"Only in this case we're giving you the opportunity to become a kingsman." Harry says.

"A tailor?" Eggsy raises an eyebrow.

"A kingsman agent" Jennifer clarifies.

"Like a spy?" Eggsy asks. Harry nods slightly "of sorts" he pauses to study Eggsy's face "interested?"