𝖨𝖵. 𝖣𝖱𝖮𝖶𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦

𝖥𝖨𝖫𝖬 𝖮𝖭𝖤- 𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲𝖬𝖠𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖤𝖢𝖱𝖤𝖳 𝖲𝖤𝖱𝖵𝖨𝖢𝖤 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗩 - 𝗗𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗩 - 𝗗𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚

EVERYONE TURNED ON their lights instantly to see what was happening. "Loose snorkels" Charlie yells.

Jennifer stays quiet. She couldn't be the one to come up with ideas even when she knew what to do, she had to follow.

"Shower heads!" Roxy yells. Everyone begins to swim to the showers apart from Eggsy who goes to the door.

"Eggsy!" Jennifer yells above the water. Suddenly it reaches the top. Everyone begins to stuff the pipes down the toilet bends as Eggsy pulls at the door.

He turns around as Jennifer waves him over. Instead, he swims over the candidates and begins to punch on the mirror.

Jennifer smiles momentary before continuing to breathe through the tube. Eggsy repeatedly punches it, and eventually it smashes.

Each person was pulled into the observation room as the water flowed out. Merlin stood to the side with an impressed face.

Jennifer landed on top of Eggsy, much to his satisfaction. He smirked when he saw her once white shirt now see-through.

Jennifer smacks him in the chest with the back of her hand as they cough. "Congratulations on completing your first task." Merlin begins. "Charlie, Roxy, well done. To those of you who are still confused.. if you can get a breathing tube round a u-bend of a toilet, you have an unlimited air supply. Simple physics. Worth remembering."

"Eggsy. Well done for spotting that was a two way mirror" merlin congratulates. Charlie scoffs "he's probably seen enough of them"

"Yeah.. you can all wipe those smirks off your faces because as far as I'm concerned you all failed. You all forgot the most important thing: teamwork." He points to the dorm room.

Eggsy stands up and holds his hand out for Jennifer as everyone else begins to stand up. She takes it and moves towards the now destroyed window.

They all see a girl laying dead on the side. Jennifer shudders as she remembers how she felt on her first time.

"So much for classic army techniques" Eggsy mumbles to Jennifer. She looks at him and then back to the 'dead body'.

A DAY LATER THE remaining candidates stood in a line, in-front merlin and dogs in cages.

"As some of you will have learnt after last night, teamwork is needed here at Kingsman. We're here to enhance your skills, test you to a limit. Which is why.. you're going to pick a puppy. Wherever you go.. your dog goes.. you will care for it, you will teach it. By the time it's fully trained so will you be. This of you who are still here... that is." Merlin explains. "Choose your puppy"

EACH PERSON STOOD with their dog sat in front of their feet. Eggsy looked down at Jennifer's dog with a confused look.

"A Dalmatian?" He confusedly asks.

"What?" She offendedly scoffs. "They're easy to train and intelligent"

She looks down at Eggsy's tiny dog and snickers. "A pug?" She smiles, amusedly. He pulls a face of confusion yet again.

"It's a bull dog, innit?". Jennifer just laughs and shakes her head. "It'll get bigger won't it?" He asks.

She looks ahead, trying to control her laughter. "Jen?" He asks. She turns to him with furrowed eyebrows and shakes her head again.

Eggsy looks at all the other dogs, then to Charlie's laughing face and sighs. "Shit!"

LATER THAT DAY, Jennifer sits at the end of her fathers hospital bed, with his hand in hers.

He was unconscious after trying to talk to someone Valentine had bugged and then blown up.

"His MRI shows no signs of concussion and no brain trauma at all." Merlin tells, Jennifer and Arthur.

"How much long will he be out?" Jennifer asks quietly. Arthur nods and points a finger at her, indicating he wanted to know too.

"That's the million dollar question. We don't know what he was exposed to in there" merlin explains.

"What about his footage? It didn't stream to his home terminal?" Arthur asks.

"Cryptic and uncrackable" merlin sighs. Jennifer frowns and looks to her father again. Her attentions suddenly draw to the door when it opens.

In walks Eggsy. "Is he gonna be alright?" He asks.

"We need to have patience, Eggsy. But there's hope, okay?" merlin answers. He nods and looks to Jennifer who's running her thumb against the back of her fathers hand.

"If I were you two.. I'd just focus on the training. Make it through the tests.. make him proud" merlin suggests.

Jennifer stands up and nods, there was no use just sitting there, she was going to make her father proud. Sure she had already done it once but he'd still be proud if she did it again.

She grabs Eggsy's hand and leads him out of the room. "He's gonna be alright, Jen" Eggsy reassures.

"I know. He's tough like that" she smiles. Eggsy nods and pulls Jen closer to him. "Why don't I distract you for now, darling?" He smirks.

She scoffs in amusement and walks a way from him. "You, Eggsy Unwin, are the most flirtatious guy I've ever met" she laughs.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" He asks with a smug smile.

Jen walks back towards him. "It's a really, really bad thing" she whispers. She grips the back of his neck and kisses him.

Eggsy immediately slides his arms around her waist as he deepens the kiss. No surprise to Jennifer.. Eggsy was a great kisser.

After a short moment the two pulled away for air. "I shouldn't have done that.." she sighs, moving away from Eggsy and walking to the dorm room.

Eggsy jogs to catch up to her. "Jen!" He calls out. She stops right in front of the door. "I'm sorry, Eggsy. I don't want to distract you from the training" she apologises.

He shakes his head "you're not. I swear." He holds his hands up. She nods slowly, her lips pressed into a thin line.

"If at any point, you get distracted from-" she's immediately shut up when Eggsy pulls her back into a kiss.

When she pulls away he cheekily smiles. "Then we'll stop" he finishes her sentence. She nods and pats his chest "that's a deal" she opens the door and walks into the room.