𝖷𝖵𝖨𝖨. 𝖣𝖴𝖬𝖡𝖤𝖲𝖳 𝖮𝖥 𝖣𝖴𝖬𝖡

𝖥𝖨𝖫𝖬 𝖮𝖭𝖤- 𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲𝖬𝖠𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖤𝖢𝖱𝖤𝖳 𝖲𝖤𝖱𝖵𝖨𝖢𝖤 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜 - 𝗗𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗗𝗨𝗠𝗕

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜 - 𝗗𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗗𝗨𝗠𝗕

THE KINGMEN LANDED inside Valentines base. Jennifer smoothed down her dress as she began to prepare herself for a night of acting, fighting and killing.

"You ready, darling?" Eggsy asks, holding out his arm. Jennifer smiles thankfully at him and wraps her hand around his bicep.

"Of course.. what could go wrong?!" She sighs. He nudges her with a small smile on his face. Jennifer chuckles quietly and puts in some pink bubble gum.

The door to the jet slowly began to open as the three stood by the exit. Eggsy and Jen walked down the steps and handed his phone to the woman.

"Chester king" Eggsy lies as he watches her look at the phone. Jennifer chews her gum excessively as she twirls a strand of her hair around her index finger.

She blows a bubble of her gum and it pops just as Eggsy introduces her. "Cordelia Ravensthorpe.. my date for this evening"

"Omg, Hi!" She yells in a annoyingly high pitched voice. The woman holding the phone winces at the blonde girls tone.

"Ah, yes.. now I remember you.." she mutters. Cordelia smiles as she blows another bubble.

Eggsy smiles down at his girlfriend with an amused look.

"Mr King, Miss Ravensthorpe.. welcome. I'm sure you've adhered to Valentine's strict no weapons policy but if you don't object.." she holds out a metal detector.

"Of course" Eggsy nods. Jennifer couldn't believe how hot he was.

The woman nods and goes to scan him. She jumps back a little as Jennifer begins to speak again "is it vegan?!" She asks in the form of a yell.

The woman looks at her with utter confusion. Was this girl being serious right now..? "Uh.."

"Because I'm like, totally vegan now! I mean.. I had chicken burger yesterday but that doesn't count.. does it baby?" She turns to Eggsy. "Because it had a salad in it"

Eggsy tries his best not to laugh as he nods slowly. "Of course not.." he reassures her. The woman nods as she skeptically looks between the two. She proceeds to scan them, not hearing a single beep.

Satisfied, she moves away. "Do you have any luggage?" She asks.

Eggsy turns around as Jennifer lets go of his arm. "Congratulations, Mycroft. You just graduated from my pilot to my valet.."