5

{You can listen to that song on top to match the vibe I guess anyways enjoy}

You went to my room to change and quickly went downstairs and put your shoes and locked the front door and make your way to daisy mart.

As you walk you listened to music and just avoid whats happening around you and daydreamed.

While doing so you didnt notice that you arrive at the store and just stood outside and felt a tap on your shoulder.

"AAAH" and hit someones hand and heard an ouch and the voice was the person you came here for.

Devon.

"Oh im so sorry!" You quickly held their hand and start to massage the pain away.

You looked at them who was blushing from ear to ear "Oh its okay i was the one who scared in the first place" they said awkwardly smiling.

You smiled "alright are you off from your work?" "Yeah i was gonna wait for you a bit but i saw you out the window and uh.." "And?" He was looking down so you did too.

Soon enough you turned red you didn't notice you were still holding his hand "oh sorry" you were about to let go but he held your hand back.

"Its okay its warm and its kinda getting cold so oh and if you fine with it" you smiled softly and held his hand tighter.

"No i like it".

[Third person Povvvvv)

The two held hands together and was just walking down the street chatting and laughing together.

"Hey Devon!" The two looked at the direction and it was a boy a bit taller that devon probably a friend.

"Seems like my guy got a girlllfrienddd~~" "Hi Brett and no not a girlfriend (whispers) not yet..".

The girl let go of Devon's hand and smiled but it didn't look real Devon and Brett and soon Brett left after sensing the mood after introducing himself and talking for a bit with you two.

And once again you two were walking together but it was silence the whole entire time till he spoke.

"Hey...i know your sad about what i said a while ago and we just met and i wanna spend time with you and get to know you so i dont wanna rush you in anyway thats why i didnt say you were my girlfriend cause you arent..yet" and the girl felt happy and nodded.

"Well thank you, thank you for thinking about me first and yes i understand. I wanna get to know more about you too so lets take it slow" she smiled at herself and they soon reach her house.

"Well ill text yah later thanks for spending time with me" she smiled at him as she closes the door.

The boy smiled and mumbled a soft welcome and went to his house.

{Well thats part 5 babyy i was actually gonna write this as a rainy chapter cause its been raining here but ill save it for next time byee}
.
.
Love you stay safe~

To be continued.