8

[Devon Pov]
"Yeah ill see you on saturday bye" they smiled and quickly close the door.

I walked in my house and ignored to questions and just said goodnight and went straight to my room.

I closed the door quietly and sat on my bed taking off my bucket hat still processing what I've said to them "...its a yes.. A YES".

I panicked and started walked in circles in my room planning for our date.

I sat on he floor and my whole entire face flushed and lay my head on the edge of my bed and mumble while smiling to myself
"I have a date with Y/n, Y/n L/n".

I stood up with my first up "i will make this date the most happiest moment.. Eh" i slipped and fell on my butt.

"Ughh" I slowly stand up rubbing my butt

Then bang "WILL YOU KEEP IT DOWN I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP JESUS!" My sister banged on the wall again it wasnt even that loud i rolled my eyes and went to bed.
.
.
.

'A flash then I saw them'
'It seems like were at the tree house it was all decorated the lights and the shine of the sun setting was beautiful, the person with me is beautiful'
'They grabbed my hand and they smiled as we fall down the window. hugging me'
'It turned pitch black but there was a light'
.
.
"Brrr... Brrrr.." I slowly open my eyes and put my hand over the alarm.

As I recall everything tomorrow "i can take them to a concert... 4town.. 4TOWN!!"  I quickly got up and look at the calendar 'its at 25, Saturday'.

The thought of it makes me smile.

But I don't t know if they like 4town or know of them.

I scratched my head and nodded
"4town it is".

I grab my phone and sent them a message .

Good Morning ~ Devon

Then did my morning routine and went straight to work happy for the first time.

{Heyyyy a chapter i did a devon pov cause i want too and the dream thing that was my dream and i cant explain... Uhh i hope you enjoy devon pov its you pov next chap 😗}
.
.
Love you stay safe ~

To be continued.