7

Its.. Awkward, dad has been glaring at Devon and mom is trying to talk dad about it.

I mean he's the one who said to meet them.

You lean a bit closer to devon but not too much that dad will notice "(Whisper) im so sorry about this".

"(Whisper) its alright at least he wasn't like that mom at the store" you chuckle and went back to finishing you food.

Your dad put his four down and eyed Devon "So Devon. How did you meet my daughter?" He asked.

You stopped eating and look at mom who was quite curious too "i met them at work" Devon looked at you and back at him.

Dad nodded and was about to ask again but mom cutt him off and told him to cut it out.

[Time skip cause idk to write]

You two were at your room playing video games and laughing about what happened.

"Im really glad your dad wasnt like that mom, i really cant forget about that" you laughed as he cringed talking about that.

He look at his watch and you knew its time for him to go home.

You lead him out the door.

You said your goodbyes but you got stopped by him talking.

"Hey i know we talked about taking it slow but..." You smiled and stepped outside the door closing it.

It took him awhile to talk but you waited.

"Um.. Do you wanna go on a date with me this saturday?" He quickly said closing his eyes expecting a no.

.
.
.
.
.
.

{Ayeeee i did what im supposed to do 🛐 anywaysssss you probably know what your answer will be but i will make you suffer and wait 👹 and its short but i hope you enjoyed}
.
.
I love you stay safeee~

To be continued.