Once upon a boring day for a God

'sigh'

" Oi! If you don't need anything, can you please leave me alone? I'm trying to work here! " As the God of Fate irritatingly said to the God with midnight hair and eyes.

"Can't you feel the boredom in here?! Its so suffocating I might die right here, right now!" As the said God whine (as a reminder, this God is a girl. I'm just not a fan of using goddess as her title.)

" THEN DIE!! " he shouted then continued on what he is doing a while ago. " Good for you, you feel boredom. While us need to work our ass off to maintain the balance of these numerous universe and timelines! " He sigh as he wieve another fate for certain world.

"Then I can len--." before she can finish her sentence, the God of Fate interrupt him with a glare saying fuck-off

"Last time you handle a world, it ended into chaos and eventually meets it demise." All she can do is to pout. She stayed quiet for a couple of minute before she get an idea to kill time.

"Hora Zara, remember these timeline I've been repeatedly mention in our conversation?" it got the attention of the God of Fate as he glance to the God sitting not far from him and he nodded. "Yea, you keep on telling stories about it I almost dream about it."

"I really love that one person there, just like a main character in story, he influence people around him." As she shows her evil grin. "Sign What is it? What are you planning?"

"I want some people there to react to some of his memories."

He stare at her for a minute before he rolled his eyes in irritation. "Do what you want. You're a god, y'know what to do."

She giggles as she run away towards the direction where the dimension of her favorite person exist.

She entered a blank space where she decided to bring the subject of her entertainment and let them react to whatever she wants. With flick of her fingers, the once empty room filled with chairs and a big screen in front where they'll watch scenarios. All is left is to bring the people involve in her game.

_____________

Wano

"Matte Luffy, don't go running around!" Nami shouted as her Luffy look for food around but as expected he didn't listen ang run towards the forest of Wano. All Nami can do is to sigh and ask someone to join luffy to help him avoid trouble. She was about to say something when suddenly she can't move nor speak. The time stop and then light envelope her and everything went black.

Inside the space, a once empty now full of people room. Filled with confused, fear, anger, mixed emotion. They can't move their body and they can't make any sounds.

"Yooosh! Before anything else. I'm Haya God of Existence you're all here because boredom strikes me so I decided to get you all to entertain me HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" A god with a captivating midnight hair and eyes appear in front of them. It is as if you're staring at the night sky and it gives you a comfort only the silent night can give. The long hair compliment her fair skin and voluptuous body.

She stop laughing and stare at them with a gentle smile. "As you notice you're so many here. You might know each other and consider friends or enemies, but I forbid fighting here. This is not your realm means this is not your world. Your rules doesn't apply here. Well actually even if were in your world, your rules still can't apply in front of me 'cause of different status in life." She wave her hand to remove the constraint walk to the other side of the room. "I hope you understand me and just go with the flow. You won't be able to leave here 'til I say so."

Things are still processing in their minds as they stare at the God in front of them. After so many minute pass, one of the Strawhat crew raised hand.

"Ano We just wanna ask, where's our Captain?" Usopp ask and immediately hide behind Zoro.

"Oh? Him? He's in your world as of now. He'll not be joining you since he's the subject you'll be reacting to." She casually said. "Any questions?"

"Me." Rengoku said. "May I ask, what do you mean of reacting? Can you explain to us our purpose here aside of entertaining you?" He carefully ask as he doesn't want any bad things to happen. If she really is a god then angering her is the last thing they would think of, and everyone seems to think the same thing.

"As you see in front of you is a big screen, where some selective special memories of Luffy will be shown. You all need to do is sit back and watch. You don't need to worry about time since I freeze your time in your world. You won't feel any hunger or thirst here and anything. Time doesn't work here so yeah I hope you all understand."

"May we know why Luffy? No offense but I'm not really interested on this." Buggy bravely ask as he put his hands on his waist ang yet can't hide the shivering legs.

"Because I want to. No but's!."

"So I guess we'll spend our time reacting to your Otōto, Ace." Marco the Phoenix member of Whitebeard pirates said to the man beside him.

"Well I guess its not a bad idea." Robin said with calm voice.

"Sore kara bring it on!" Usopp shouted as he carefully glance at the god and immediately look away in fear. Whitebeard just laughed and others tried to relax themselves and go with the flow. As if they have a choice after all.

"Since you're all ready then I officially start this, hope you all enjoy yourselves.!" She excitedly said and flick her fingers

__________________________

So how was the story? I accept criticism but please be gentle.

Btw the Strawhat crew came from the present while all that left is from the past.