Shanks

"Oh? It's starting!"

"We can see that, no need to mention it." Someone said sarcastically.

"Tsk."

Hana only look at them then she finally start the first scene

In a small seaport village. A pirate ship has been anchored for a year or so.

"That's Red Haired Pirates!"

"Where is that? What's the name of the island?" A marine ask

While shanks is trying his best to recall what happen that day only to Benn Beckmann whisper something to him pointing the lower part of his left eye.

"Hey Luffy, what are you trying to do?"

"I'm really serious! I'm so pissed! I'm gonna prove it to you!"

Here shows a younger shanks and a child who's holding a knife.

"It's Luffy!" Chopper exclaimed. The Strawhats focus on the child version of their captain as it's a once in a lifetime chance seeing what he is like as a child.

"Yeah do it! I don't know what you're gonna do though". Then suddenly a younger luffy suddenly stab his left eye.

"OUCH!"

"YOU IDIOT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Did he just?" Nami. "Yes he did." You can hear the feeling of being so done with their captain stupidity in Usopp's voice

Kidd look so shock of what happened.

"I thought he got them from one of his fight!" Law just shakes his head in exasperation and look at the Strawhats with pity.

"It's your fault, Shanks!" Garp suddenly shout at Shanks and tries to grab him. Thank goodness they can't attack each other here or there will be fights will happen left and right.

"GURARARARA"

"Your brother have some guts-yoi." Marco chuckles at Ace dumbfounded look. "But if that stab get more deeper then I believe he'll end up blind." He added

All they could do is sigh by the Strawhats Captain idiocy.

"Cheer guys!"

"To Luffy's guts and our great journey!"

"You just want to drink, what's the need to celebrate that." Mihawk nonchalantly comment. Shanks looks at him like he's being hurt by something. "Come on, Hawky! Party is fun!" Mihawk only look at the screen infront and didn't give any glance at Shanks

"Oh, it didn't hurt at all." Then it showed a teary eyed little luffy

"That's a lie. Don't do such a stupid thing again."

"It's not a lie!"

"I didn't know that Captain was a short tempered young one." Robin softly giggles at the cuteness of their captain.

"Just imagine if he's a short tempered captain, I might throw him on to the sea." Nami sighed.

On the background, you can see Bartolomeo being too excited and crying over the chance given to him, he ordered his crew to note and take a record of what's playing at the screen. Cavendish only look irritable at him.

"It's a fatal flaw for a pirate to be an anchor."

"I'll be okay as long as I don't fall out of the ship!"

"Oh really?" Usopp nonchalant ask. "This is ridiculous! We most of the time rescue him because he fell into the sea!"

"How is that possible? He's a devil fruit user right?" Killer ask

"He loves to sit at the head of the ship. Saying it's his spot." Usopp replied.

"I'm well trained so my punches are like pistols."

"Pistols? Oh really?"

"What's that mean?!"

"Luffy.". "You're in such a bad mood."
"Have fun at whatever you're doing!"
"Being a pirate is fun!" "The sea is broad and vast!". "Above all we're free!"

Many pirates cheer and agree at this. They feel proud being free at the sea.

"Say less pirates! You're all a dirt in this world that needs to be takin care off!" Akainu suddenly burst out. Aokiji didn't even move a little and continue sleeping.

Hana suddenly appeared infront of the marines. "Ah! Sorry Fujitora, I forgot to do this." And she suddenly put her hands at Fujitora's eyes. "It's only for awhile, so that you can see it too." Fujitora thank her and adjust his sight as he is not used to this kind of feeling for a long time.

"Damn Akagami! Teaching my grandson this!" Garp fumes as he ate his cracker.

"Where the heck did you get that?!" Sengoku irritatingly asked only for Garp laugh at him.

"Guys don't teach him such a silly stuff."
"But it's true right?"
"Boss why not take him on just one voyage?" Someone ask
"Then, somebody, trade places with him."
"Okay we're done talking, let's drink."

"DIDN'T YOU SIDE WITH ME?!"

Many laugh at the childishness of the said famed and strong pirate crew.

"In short, you're too much of a kid, I'll consider it when you're 10 years older."

"Stupid Shanks! I'm not a kid!"

"Now, now, don't get so mad. Have some juice."

"Wow, thanks!" "See? You are a kid! Ha!"

"THAT WASN'T FAIR, SHANKS!"

"You should stop teasing Anchor, he might burst." Yasopp jokingly said.

"GURARARARA I like this kid." Whitebeared said which causes for Ace to smile widely. "Pops! That's my little brother!"

"I still can't believe that he personally knows Shanks." Bonney

"No one actually expect that." Hawkins as he play his card. "Hmm. 80% huh."

"The heck you doing, Hawkins?" Apoo which he got no response from Hawkins.

"I'm tired now.". "Luffy, you gotta try to understand how boss feels."

"First mate!". "There's no denying that he's the head of a pirate group, he knows how tough and dangerous being a pirate is more than anybody. Don't you see? it's not like he wants to break your spirit."

"No I don't! Shanks is making fun of me!"

"Anchor!" "SEE?!"

"I never knew that a stubborn kid Luffy is more irritating than his stubbornness now." Nami

"Thank Kami, he's not like that now." Sanji sigh

"Oh? Can't the ero cook handle it?"

"What did you say, Marimo?!" Then they started clashing with one another. Only for Nami to punch then.

"CAN'T YOU JUST SIT AND WATCH?!"

Many sweat drop at what they see.

"Haki?" Some marine asked.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I can only do it like this. Sorry to disappoint you guys HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'M NOT REALLY GOOD AT THIS 😩