Shanks II

"STOP LAUGHING!" "No fair!" "Stinky Shanks!"

"So this is our captain, so easy to tease YOHOHOHOHO."

"They're SUUUUUPER childish but it's fun!"

"Excuse us." someone "Oh? So these are the lot who call themselves pirates. They look like a bunch of bums."

"Welcome." Makino

"We're bandits. Don't worry, we're not here to destroy your bar. We'd simply like to buy ten barrels of beer."

"Oh really? Then tell it to the poor door."

"How dare they act like that in front of a lady?!" An enrage Sanji.

"Some bandits dare to act like that in front of Akagami, they're dead." a marine whispered to his companion.

"I'm sorry but we're out of beer at the moment." Makino

"Oh? That's interesting, so are you telling me that these pirates are drinking water?"

"They just happen to buy the last of our beer."

"I feel guilty." Shanks "We drank the place dry. Sorry. You can have this if you like, it's still corked." He offered only for the bandit to break it.

"I'm a wanted man - I'm worth 8,000,000 beri(o belli?) One bottle isn't even enough,l for a bedtime drink. Don't insult me." Smuggly

Many marine and pirates comment at this scene. They can't believe some puny bandits have the guts to do this to Akagami no Shanks

"He's so dead."
"He got some guts."

"This is cause by being ignorant." Killer commented.

"Who the hell this punk is?" Kidd glares.

"Didn't know that someone can do that to you-yoi." Marco teases Shanks only for him to laugh.

"I completely forgot about that man HAHAHAHAHAHA."

"The floors are wet. Sorry about that, Makino-san." Shanks apologize.

"Do you have a rag?"
"I'll take care of it." Makino as she get the rag.

"Look like you enjoy cleaning. Now you can really have a blast!" As he unsheath his sword and break some more bottle of beer. "If there's no beer here, then we're wasting our time. Let's go."

"Why isn't he still doing something?!" Kidd got more irritated at the attitude of the Yonko who cut his arm.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere, Captain?"

"Damn that bandits for scaring such a lovely lady!" Sanji again fumes. Only for Nami to punch him again. "SHUT UP!"

"I'm fine, no problem."

There's a silence between all them then they start laughing out loud.

"They really got you, that's funny!"
"How shameful!" Lucky Roo

"What's funny about that? He can fight those puny extra." Bonney as she's so confused on what's happening.