Take you away~

You sighed as you walked out of the store, the vibrant sun setting before you as each step landed halfheartedly. Your mother had sent you out for groceries that earlier afternoon. I'm so ready to lay down. Your thoughts drowned out the quiet footsteps that followed from behind you. So that's why it came as a shock when a firm hand clasped over your mouth, the tip of a blade pressing against your throat.

Your heart sunk to your stomach. It pounded harshly against your insides. You stiffened. Every part of you told you to run- to bash against him and to sprint as fast as you could but you knew you couldn't. But small part of your mind screamed at you to stay still, fearing for the knife that would impale you. You panted deeply and hurriedly with panic through your nose, your bunny-like ears drooping flat against you hair.

Hot tears began to form, your brows furrowing with paramount fear. You felt your throat start to close, Your heart's pace quickening with adrenaline.

You started to feel dizzy- the world spinning around you in a rush. It went black, the only sound you could hear was your hurried heart beat and lonely, ashamed thoughts. Of course I die without a shred of dignity; dying not even minutes away from the grocery store with filled bags. Had that really been it? If so, why did it feel so lonely- Why did you feel this stinging regret? Why did the burning shame linger on?

-

-

-

Your eyes fluttered open with heavy lids, your vision hazy. your fingers slowly bent up and down, your head handing with ears flat against it. regrettably, your head jerked to the side as you felt something come up. You hurled up whatever lunch you had had, coughing and hacking with tear-filled eyes. You tried to bring up shaky hands to wipe your lip, only to hear a small clanking sound, tugging from a heavy metal.

You let out a small, weak moan. "hngh.." You let your hands fall limp once more, your ears twitching; mimicking a small jolt. "Ah, so you're awake," A low voice murmured behind you. You felt all your muscles tense, slowly remembering what had happened. You sucked in a sharp breath. leisurely, you looked around. The walls were a plain beige. The floor was tile, surprisingly clean tile. There wasn't torture devices or blood and muck everywhere like you had thought.

Large, cold hands clasped your shoulders with a disturbing gentleness. Your breath caught in your throat, your brow wrinkling with worry as you closed your eyes, thinking you could hide away if you couldn't see him. "Please.." You began hoarsely. "P-please let me g..go; I won't tell-..I won't te-tell anyone, I promise," Your voice was slightly slurred as you stammered over your own pitiful plea.

The hands that had grabbed you stopped, the silence screaming and echoing through the room.

Softly, he lifted your ear, your breath hitching. Chills ran up your spine as he muttered softly into it. "And why would I do that?" He mused. "I've had my eye on you for a long while now, y/n. I won't be letting you go," Your lower lip quivered as you swallowed back a whimper as one of his hands slithered to grip your throat, large fingertips pressing into your neck.

His voice was low as he spoke. "But, God, you're precious when you're desperate, Y/n, darling."