Unexpected pleasure

You froze, processing what the hell he had just said. you felt a slight blush creep to tint your cheeks. "Wh-.." You tried to piece together what you wanted to say. Should you keep quiet? Maybe glare or curse? But you didn't want to give him the possible irritation of silence- nor the displeasure of yapping at him. "What-..what did you just say?" You questioned with furrowed brows, slightly turning your head to try and look at him, only for his fingers to grip that pretty little neck of yours. 

    Your breath caught in your throat, moving your head back to the place it was before; facing directly to the dull, beige wall. You didn't want him to see you scared- to feel you shake and hear your pathetic, useless whimpers. "I said you look cute desperate. What? you don't like me complimenting you? Aw.." He cooed, his grin growing. "My poor, little feelings," He chuckled lowly in your ear, making it go flat. "I-..I'm sorry- thank you-" 

     You were ashamed- you felt small; belittled. But what were you gonna do about it? He had to see you as a human, rather than an object- but you already felt like he was playing with you, toying with your strings as if you were a marionette. 

     He touched your shoulder with a certain fingertip, gliding it against your flesh as he walked in front of you, bending over a bit and holding the back of the wooden chair that kept you down. You studied his features. how could you not? He was nose to nose with you- you could feel his soft breath against your face.

      He had indigo hair that was messy- as if he had just climbed out of bed- his piercing, dull eyes were the same color- the same eyes that had inspected your body, the very ones that eyed your shorts clinging to your thighs and the hoodie that loosely fell over your chest. 

    You wanted to cover yourself- you felt gross- his eyes felt like they were penetrating you. The intensity of his glance made your muscles stiffen. Your legs closed as you felt something- like it was tingling. What the-..?  A smirk tugged at his devilish lips

"Oh?" he chuckled lowly. alas, your body was betraying you.