Giving Into Temptation

You sucked in a sharp breath and shut your eyes tightly, your mouth slightly hung open from the sudden shock of pleasure. Your chest rose and fell quickly as you panted. His thumb teased you. It slowly traced around your clit, making your hips start to roll, wanting the friction. Wanting what you lacked. Your entrance throbbed, your toes curling, ear giving the slightest twitch from the most subtle of touches.

His hooded eyes watched you, his face completely still, not being able to drag them away as a red tint slowly crept to fill his cheeks. He couldn't take the wait either- it reality, he had been teasing himself just as much as he was teasing you. There was a bulge crowding his pants, twitching with greedy desire. But this was better than the rush. The teasing- tipping you over the edge, watching you get needy. It was so much better than tearing you apart impatiently; no matter how badly he wanted to.

You didn't want to look at him, though. You didn't want to see how shameful you looked- you couldn't bear it. You were getting off to being molested. How much lower could you sink? You focused on the pleasure. You no longer wanted to fight. What you wanted was to be filled to the brim with his cock. You wanted to be edged and played with till you couldn't take it anymore. You've never felt like this before- it was intoxicating. Addicting. Every touch, every caress, every squeeze, nip, kiss. It was all so thrilling. Your heart was beating out of your chest as your toes curled, your voice softly speaking a pathetic whimper.

"Oh? So needy, aren't you?" "N.." Your lips pressed together, unsure. You wanted it. Badly. "Yes," You breathed. There was a small pause, a slight tense even, in the way he touched you. Your breath caught, and for a moment- a small, uncertain moment, your eyes had opened. And they had met his. For the first time, they had locked. You both were caught in each other for that moment, before his eyes had glinted in a devilish way.

The lust. The desire- you could see it all. You could see the restraint- but it was gone. In an instant, all control, all restraint, it vanished.He tugged off your shorts, moving the chair with the aggressive force. You let out a sharp gasp, trying to find words- but before you knew it he slipped into you. "Wait-!" the words faded as you panted before realizing what in the hell was going on.

He was inside of you, and without missing a beat he got the key from his shirt pocket and unlocked the cuffs that held you back. He laid you on the ground impatiently, thrusting himself back inside of you and making you cry out. It hurt. God it hurt. It was too deep- and, God, it was way too sudden.

You huffed, trying to catch your breath as tears began to form in your eyes. Soon, too soon, he began to thrust. It was deep- and they were harsh. "F-fuck-! wait!It hurts..! Please.." you begged, your voice breaking as you clawed at his back. They slowed, but they were still rough. It hurt worse somehow.

He looked down at you, eyes clouded with lust. He kissed your tears, slightly wincing at the nails that dug into his back. Though he loved it. He loved the fresh sting, he loved the rawness of the moment. He loved it all. He sucked on your neck, rubbing your bunny ear with a circling thumb.

It started to feel good, you felt yourself tighten around his thick cock. You felt your mind go fuzzy and you subconsciously wrapped your legs around his hips. Your hand slipped to hold his bicep. You took his cock- and soon, you loved it. It felt so good as it went in and out of your pretty little cunt. "Ah~ fuckk..~ fuck me~ f-fuck me more~" You moaned, begging for more.

"Such a disgusting whore, aren't you~?" He mused raspily. "Yes.." you croaked, arching your back slightly and bringing him close, hugging his neck and gripping his already messy indigo hair."Yes what?" He asked harshly, grabbing your waist with anything but tenderness. You let out a loud moan, rocking your hips. "I'm a disgusting whore~!" You whimpered as he let out a grunt, burying his face in your neck.

"Please don't stop..~" You begged. "I-..I want it. I want more," You said breathlessly.