The start of being real

Izuku was coming back from his mom house which was very long because he missed her(be mindful him and his mom is very rich she had retire from the military because she had Izuku at the time and she wants to focus on him but she does have a good stable job which she is a nurse working at the hospital where Izuku was born at because she also did it at the military when it was needed) he spoke to her because he has a crush on a certain girl name Momo Yaoyourzu of course she was happy that he has a crush on her but it was close for her time and she had cancer last year before he got into UA it's not terminal but it's too the point where of something happens to either her or Izuku she would pass away so that's why he always visits her but she told him that he can always call her which he does he wanted to make it special and she was surprised by it and welcomed him. As he made it back he heard all lot of voices which was his class only people he didn't see was Momo shoto and kendo well he saw both Momo and kendo outside talking to eachother about what's to come next in the lesson and he didn't see shoto at all and thought he is with his family(which he was) the class was talking bad about him.

Ochako: I can't believe that Nezu let a nobody in this school let alone in Class1a

Tenya: I know he is just an asset to us bakugo was right he just a useless deku he can't do nothing right.

Jirou: he is just a crybaby actually I don't see anyone liking someone like him especially momo.

Izuku didn't hear that last part Bebe was filled with anger. Then that's when bakugo set the edge over the hill.

Bakugo: y'all finally see why I keep calling him that he should just jump over a roof and die.

After he heard that he went to the principle office and right before All might attacked him and made him unconscious.

All might: I can't believe I have someone so useless as him young Bakugo is right he is just a deku. Useless child I hope you die.

What All might didn't know is that momo and kendo saw that All might knocking out Izuku and taking something weird back by a strain of hair and worse part the #1 hero did it. They took him back to the infirmary and told RG what happened to him and she was pissed that All might did it and this left the girls even more confused.

In Izuku mind scape.

Izuku: why did this have ti happen to me what did I do wrong.

?????: where's your pride boy?

Izuku: huh who's there l?

????: relax it's just me I'm not here to hurt you.

Izuku: oh but who are you?

Vegeta: I'm glad you asked boy my name is Vegeta Briefs the prince of all sayians.

Izuku: oh I see also got the sayian and Prince privilege huh.

Vegeta smirked knowing that Izuku caught on quick.

Vegeta: you is smart as ever I like your attitude already but do you know why I'm here?

Izuku: I'm guessing I'm your protégé or that I'm the next you.

Vegeta: I'm very proud to have you as the next holder or my power you are right my boy I'm here to train you to hold my powers.

Izuku: but I have a quirk tho so why do I need this?

Vegeta: because that Baffon you call a hero took your power after he knocked you out.

Izuku grew more anger upon the mess that was being talked about and Vegeta can see that very clearly.

Izuku: how long will I be here?