Rematch with class1a

After getting their asses handle to they were depressed on how they were treated they were treated as outcast and that All might was deranked all the way out of the top 25 he was ranked to 40 even worse no one even treated him right after his foolish acts. Someone in class1a decided to take his pride since he has a huge Ego.

Bakugo: imma gonna take that damn deku pride since he think he's the strongest of this school and take this prince of privilege.

Sero: and what get your ass handed to again you better be glad that you are alive and last time I remembered is that he broke your ribs.

Bakugo: Shut up tape boy.

Aizawa: how about you shut up you all are weak you never took in account that you trained at all. All y'all did was talk shit and couldn't back it up I even trained you hard as hell and you still got your asses handed to.

Ochako: all because of that bitch that took my man.

Aizawa: your man? Last time I remembered you talked shot saying you were after his money you gold digging bitch I don't even know why you are here.

Ochako: that's not true I'm not after his money.

Mina: then why did you say he's poor then we all heard that even momo and yet you calling her a bitch.

Ochako: she took my man and no one told her that.

Jirou: he wasn't yours to begin with he was single actually and tbh momo has every right to be with him and to be quite frankly Mophead.

Aizawa: it's briefs to you jirou.

Jirou: right briefs had a crush on wait what I thought he last name was Midoriya?

Aizawa: his mom passed away after all might bitch ass knocked him out before he changed to Izuku briefs.

Bakugo: aunty dead? *shocked to hear that*

Aizawa: now you care about her after all the shit you was doing and talking shit about her son if she knew which I'm sure she did before she died she wouldn't considered you her nephew.

Bakugo: not my fault she had a weak son.

Aizawa: and who ribs broke by him exactly?

Bakugo stayed silent by the fact that he's weaker then izuku.

Tenya: sir Izuku is just weak why is he still here?

Aizawa facepalm on how stupid this class has gotten and regrets everything he has done up until this point.

Aizawa: you know what you people are just stupid how the hell are you even here like why be this damn stupid?

Mina: hey we are not stupid.

Aizawa: if not then why did you believe talking shit to a person who saved your asses was a good idea and got folded?

Mina and the rest was thinking of how they made their life choices.

Aizawa: if y'all ever think of fighting Briefs again not even RG will help you she allowed it the first time but it looks like you all don't see the outcome and I already let Nezu know that if you fight him he has every right to leave you hurting.

Bakugo: where's his bitch ass now I'll fold him this time.

Izuku appeared right in his face.

Izuku: go ahead then bitch I'll give you the first blow before I fold your ass quick.

As everyone surrounded him wanting to hurt him Nezu came in just in time to see a one sided beat down.

Izuku: looks like you haven't learned your lesson.

Tenya: you shouldn't be here weakling.

Izuku: and who beated your ass the last time.

Tenya: you got lucky that time this time I'm putting you down villain.

Izuku: now I'm a villain because of your idiotic stupidity well let the beat down part 2 begin.

As Tenya and bakugo went towards him first with a right hook and leg and connected but see that he wasn't budging Izuku grabbed them and broke them both making them scream out in pain and crying making everyone there willing to fight him just because their strongest(really weakest) has been disabled and permanently broken and will not be able to use that side for the rest of their life.

Kirishma: that unmanly of you to do that to bakubro and iidbro.

Izuku: and the person who is always on bakugo dick if you love him that much how about you marry him. And before you use you quirk be mindful I could've paralyzed you the last time you in that form so think twice before you come at me.

Shoji: tbh I don't even know why I stood up trying to fight you why you all get your ass Lea handed to I'm gonna go and chill I learned my lesson the first time.

Izuku: good choice

Once again Izuku folded every one who went against his will at first nezu though of expelling them but he had another idea give Izuku his hero license and putting him in the top 10 pro hero.

Izuku: now that they have their daily ass whooping imma go now.

Nezu: before you do here *gives Izuku his hero license.

Izuku: thank you kind sir for my hero license.

Nezu: your welcome momo kendo and shoto will be having theirs in a while.

Izuku: thank you and Aizawa I would give you an L as well but I noticed that you have been cutting slack on talking shut and regret what you did so we are on good terms again like we use to.

Aizawa: thank you even tho I don't feel like having it but I'll take it for sure.

Izuku: *nods*  now I'm off thank you for your time and nezu you can do whatever but advise you that they get some type of punishment I don't care how just make it happen.

Nezu: understood prince briefs.

Izuku: briefs is fine.

That's the end of this chapter till next time izumomo lover w