Arranged marriage

As the next day Izuku and Momo are sleeping comfortably in bed together momo was feeling the up most comfortable and she move her hand up to Izuku shirt feeling on his abs and smile but didn't know that she was touching him and made him open one eye but closed it back knowing that his girl was still there loving him as always.

Just like this but don't worry about trunks being there with them and Momo is up on him with her head on his shoulder.

A few hours later they both woke up with momo looking at him and admiring him on how good of a guy that Izuku is and Al she did was smile more and more and then thinking something sexual that she was willing to do with him later that might get her pregnant.

Momo:(I should wear leggings later on but there's something else I should do like wear lingerie or something to turn him on just you wait Izuku you gonna clap my cheeks tonight)

After she thought that the phone rings and it snapped her out of her though process/daydream about her and Izuku and she answers the phone and heard her father.

Momo: hello father.

Momo dad: hello momo is Izuku with you?

Momo looked up to see Izuku staring at her saying who is that and she answered.

Momo: yes he is father why are you asking?

Momo dad: put me on speaker so I can tell you.

As she did it and told him that he's on speaker.

Momo dad: Izuku there's something I want to tell you if you are interested in it.

Izuku: go ahead and tell me I'm listening.

Momo dad: how would you feel to marry my daughter I see and noticed that she loves you and you love her and so I came with the idea of courting you 2 together.

Izuku: I don't mind marrying her but this is also up to her as well.

Momo: I don't mind Izuku I want to be your wife.

As she said that she went to him and grab his nuts indication if she would go the whole night.

Izuku: then we have no problem getting married then.

Momo dad: alright then I will be heading over later today.

Izumomo: alright we see you later then.

As they hang up they started kissing each other and they ended up back in the bedroom and made it they didn't get to do the deed yet because momo dad was coming they decided to wait until he left well all 3 so they can confirm their registration. Later that day he came and they signed it along with Nana so she can understand what's to come for the 2 she didn't mind having Momo as her niece and was glad that Izuku won't be by himself in  the future. After they went to confirm it it was close to night time and they went home and started doing their deed. Izuku was in the kitchen and was wondering why momo so quiet so he walked back to the room and saw something that gonna make him a father.