|9|Park Jimin

" jungkook, the fridge is empty," you called out for jungkook when you saw the fridge was completely empty.

" hmmm...we need to go grocery shopping. In the morning I only bought the things I needed to make pancake so there's nothing else," he says coming towards you.

"let's go right now. I'm waiting for you down at the parking lot in the car. You know my car right?" he asks and you nod.

" Okay, I'll get ready." jungkook walks towards the main door.
" come quickly," he says before leaving.

You went into your bedroom to get your purse and some other necessities. Once you were done you made sure all the fans and lights were off and exited the apartment.

" Annyeong!" you jumped when you heard a sudden voice say behind you as you were closing the door.

" oh, I must've scared you." you turned to face a pink-haired man just a little taller than you.

"um...kind of...." you fumbled.

"My apologies." he bowed politely and smiled widely. You can see his eyes smile along with his lips which looked really cute.

" anyways, you must be the new person who shifted into this apartment," he asks looking at your apartment door

"Um yes, actually, I and my husband shifted in here." you corrected him.

" oh, newlyweds? Congratulations!" he smiled again.
" thank you."

" I'm park jimin and I live on this floor too. I welcome you here and am glad to say that we are neighbours and as a neighbour, you can always come to my apartment which is 804 for anything you need. This handsome man will always be at your service." he Introduces himself and winks at the end of the sentence.

" oh, that's very sweet of you." you thanked him.
" can I know your name beautiful lady?" he asks raising his eyebrows.
"I'm kan- jeon Jae-hee," you almost said your parent's surname.

" well, that's a beautiful name." he smiles running his hand through his pink silky hair.

" It really suits you" just when you were about to answer him your phone started ringing and you got a call from jungkook.

" oh, I'm sorry but I need to go. My husband is waiting for me." you excused yourself from him.

" no worries, we'll keep meeting since we are neighbours." he smiles again and you returned a small smile too as you got in the elevator to go down.