|10|Grocery Shopping

" what took you so long?" Jungkook asked as you sat in the passengers seat. His tone told that he was a little pissed.

" I'm sorry, I was just about to come when this really handsome man came to me and started a conversation." you explained buckling your seatbelt.

" and so you started talking with him while I was waiting for you here?" he asks looking at you. You looked at him and saw sunglasses resting on his nose while one of his hands are on the steering wheel.

" I'm sorry. He was just too sweet." he looked back at the front starting the car.
" I'm sure he wasn't even that handsome that you're complimenting him so much," he mumbled taking the car out of the parking lot.

" what?" you asked.
" nothing."

"Jungkook, get that detergent on the top shelf," you commanded pointing at the top shelf of detergents

"Jungkook, get that detergent on the top shelf," you commanded pointing at the top shelf of detergents. You were short and couldn't reach there but thankfully jungkook did.

He took the detergent as you asked him to and added it to the shopping cart. You were looking around for things you need while jungkook was pushing the shopping cart and helping you with things.

You just need to add things since you had already made a list on your phone as to what things to buy.

" jungkook, we need small containers to store spices or some other stuff. Which one of these is good?" you asked picking two different glass containers in your hand and looking at jungkook.

" Which one do you like?" he walked towards you with his hands in his pockets.
" I don't know both of them are good that's why I'm asking for your opinion," you said.

He takes one of the containers from your hand and examines it. " something that lasts long will be better. So let's buy this one." he chooses one.

" okay. It's on the top shelf there." you point at the new set of containers kept up. Jungkook adds it into the cart.

" now what else do we need?" you say to yourself while looking through your phone to check if you got everything.

" jungkook, did you get the flour?" you asked.
" hmm.."
" the oil?"
"Hmm.."
" sugar?"
"Hmm.."

"Then I guess we are done." you look back at him to see him leaning over the shopping cart.

" great."