Desperate From Y/N

I sit there, stiff as a board, in more ways than one. I decide to deal with my problem later. 

Right now, Y/N is my main focus. I watch every movement, every nail bite, every pencil chew, every...

...Fuck.

He starts to make a sucking motion with the pencil. God, I'm so horny. I want to fuck Y/N so bad and let his small, perky little cock shake and twitch until he can't hold back anymore and explodes all over my chest, face red, screaming with pure ecstasy, burying his face into my chest, panting with every hot squirt of cum that comes out of his gorgeous little dick...

I bounce in my seat a little, panting.

I shoot my hand up in the air.

"Miss Whatever, I gotta piss!" 

"Christopher, that is NO way to talk to--"

I'm already gone.

I rush to the bathroom, rubbing my throbbing bulge through my pants, panting more with every rub. A few students pass by and see what I'm doing, but I don't care. God, Y/N, what are you doing to me?!

I barely make it to the bathroom without letting out a moan. As soon as I'm inside, I moan and groan.

"Fuck...Y/N..."

A random dumb idiot ugly guy standing at the urinal gives me a look of pure shock and amazement.

"Oh...f-fuck off...bro..." I pant through my moans as I whip it out right in front of him and start stroking my rock-hard dick. I want this guy to leave, but I don't have time to wait. I'm so desperate. If I don't bust soon, I'll never be able to survive the rest of class with Y/N!

He leaves, finally. And without washing his hands, too. Nasty!

It's too difficult to jack it without any lube, so I try using water. It barely does a thing, but it's better than getting dick-burn on my hands.

I collapse to the floor, on my knees.

"Fuck, damnit!" I moan out as I stroke harder and faster, rubbing my hard shaft up and down. I can't rub fast enough. I already have precum staining my boxers, you know I don't care about much right now.

"AHHHHH! DAMNIT, Y/N! OH FUCK!" I scream out as a squirt of cum releases from my desperate, aching cock. 

"Ah, ah, ah..." a few more squirts line the tiled floor. But I don't care.

"Y/N..." I whisper softly.

My hard cock's twitching soon comes to an end as my body slowly starts to relax.

After a few minutes, I regain my strength and manage to stand up.

I have to piss really badly. Guess I wasn't lying to the teacher.

I decide to piss over my cum mess. Who cares?

The hot piss runs through my dick, and I sigh with relief.

I'd like to cover Y/N with piss. Cum, too. And maybe blood.

No.

DEFINITELY blood.