DISCLAIMERS

GUESS WHO'S BACK WITH ANOTHER BOOK!!! IT'S ME

Yeah I just can't to seem to stop writing. It really has been my happy place to turn to. And I just watched season 2 of Bridgerton, yeah I know I'm a little late to the party but DAMN DAMN DAMN!! I am very very obsessed with it. LIKE WOW.

And usually when I'm obsessed with shows, I write a story about it. This time it is about none other than Anthony Bridgerton. Our favorite brooding older brother. 

So before we start, let me throw out some disclaimers I have: 

1. I do not own any of the plot of Bridgerton, other than my characters, the Pendermore family, their plot and any lines they say! That is credits to the creators and writers of Bridgerton. 

2. This will somewhat follow the original plot of the show, however, like my other books, I will be adding extra scenes to give more depth in Lillie's interactions with the other characters. It will follow Season 1 because I cannot break up Kate and Anthony's relationship in season 2, it is too pure and wow their chemistry is amazing. 

3. There will be some foul language, but other than that, nothing too major. If there are some trigger scenes, I will mention it in the beginning of the chapter!

4. Please, please, do not copy my work. I know how hard it is to come up with your own original plot and characters, but please don't ever copy other people's works. If there is any way I can help with any writing tips, please let me know! I am always willing to help other writers grow!

5. This is an Anthony Bridgerton book. She will interact with other characters in the book but her main love interest is Anthony.

6. I'm sorry to be a Debby Downer, but there will not be any mature scenes aka 18+, smut scenes. Because we know how many steamy scenes there are but I simply cannot write that because it is too uncomfortable for me and I will cringe every time. 

Now that is out the way, sit back, relax and enjoy!