Chapter 01 (Edited)

I wake up to the sound of several miaus, but I can't see. I try to remember, I was driving until suddenly a cat ran past me and quickly turned to the side... I died, that's for sure, at the speed I was going and the belt had no buckle, at least I was traveling alone.

It takes me a few minutes to realize the reason why I don't see, and it turns out I can't open my eyes, and adding all those sharp miaus around me, I realize that I've reincarnated into a cat.

Coincidence? I don't know.

I think that instead of worrying about the past, I need to think about the present.

I'm hungry, so I have to look for my mother.

I have to be guided by the smell, and after crawling through the

I usually found it, it's good to be still smart, the other kittens are still spinning while they suck. I wonder, how is it possible to think clearly having the brain of a Kitten?

.

I don't know how many days have passed, but everything is fine, the only downside is that I still don't see any people.

It is likely that my mother is a street cat and because of the smell of soil and grass it is probably a park, a forest, or some agricultural area.

Ah, light, as far as I know, cats open their eyes after the first week of life.

According to the color of my legs and tail, I am a black cat and very hairy. My brothers and sisters are orange.

Why am I different? I don't know.

I have many questions and no answers.

.

It's been a month since I opened my eyes and discovered that:

I live in a small cave.

I'm a male, luckily I didn't change gender.

There are tall houses not far from here, so I guess I'm in a park or a huge garden of a wealthy family.

We are five kittens, three males, and two females.

Our breed is half Persian, our mother is a Roman cat.

I can understand cats.

Yes, although I don't know what they say, I vaguely understand what they want to convey, for example, when my brothers and sisters meow I understand 'heat', 'cold', 'hunger', and 'pain'.

.

Mother does not come, one day has passed and still does not come, I worry that something would have happened to her, my brothers and sisters are hungry so I think that I'll have to go out and fetch food.

Obviously, I couldn't catch anything, but I managed to find some grasshoppers and other little bugs.

They don't taste as bad as I thought they would, but it was disgusting, and I grabbed a few to take home.

Surprisingly they ate them, I was afraid they wouldn't eat them, but it was far from enough. I wonder how long we will endure like this.

.

A week without a mother.

It's sad to hear so many meows, and in my mind, they sound like 'hunger'.

One of my sisters, the youngest, has fallen ill. I don't know what to do anymore.

.

We are saved!

Or so I think, a girl of about eight has found us and from what I understood she asked her parents if she can keep them.

I wonder what our new home will be like.

.

Ah, this is life. Right now we are in a huge house.

When they found us they took us to a vet where they cured my younger sister and then gave us all vaccines, they said they were preventive for some diseases.

What surprised me most of all is that the girl's name is Hermione, and the family is Granger. I have reincarnated in the world of harry potter!

Yes, magic, brooms, dragons, and secrets.

I'm a big fan, I've seen movies and a bit of books.

But there's a problem, I'm not a wizard, I'm not a human and I'm not even at Hogwarts.

The only way would be for Hermione to take me with her but I'm not sure if she will.

I hope you don't name me Crookshanks, I don't like that name.

I wonder if I can meet the other characters.

.

.

.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

This story doesn't belong to me. Credits to the respective author.

The one who wants to read the Spanish version is in my profile.