Chapter 05

We headed to Diagon Alley to do our shopping for the school year, after we had bought most things we arrived at the bookstore where we met Harry and Hagrid. As we entered the library which is packed with people because Lockhart is advertising his books, which are in fact fake, all the women looked delighted to see Lockhart and Ron looked like he was going to throw up.

After we bought books and Lockhart took Harry to take some pictures together we headed towards the exit but Draco Malfoy showed up to annoy Harry to which Ginny Weasley came out in his defense, for a moment I felt blood thirsty, sorry Harry but I think Ginny is yandere.

I can imagine Ginny saying 'Thank you Harry for always staying by my side' and Harry tied to a chair. I think I'm exaggerating, but she seriously looked like she wanted to kill Draco for annoying Harry.

Before Ginny could finish thinking how to kill Draco she calmed down when she was called Harry's girlfriend by Draco, after that Lucius Malfoy appeared and after an argument with Mr. Weasley he dropped the diary in Ginny's things and then left.

.

When we were already inside the train Hermione we went to look for Harry and Ron, after looking everywhere we decided to sit with Ginny and a blonde girl who introduced herself as Luna Lovegood and that she is Ginny's childhood friend.

The truth is that I don't know what to do with the diary, if I personally take care of the diary Harry won't be able to get the sword of Gryffindor nor the basilisk poison to destroy the horrcrouxs, so for now I'm not going to do anything and I'll just take care of keeping Hermione safe.

During our trip Luna was very interested in me and joined the search for my kind together with Hermione, I'm surprised how fast she realized that I wasn't a normal cat, and so after a long conversation that lasted almost the whole trip they became friends.

I think I will also take care of Luna, if I remember well she is a victim of bullying from her housemates, after seeing Hermione suffer for the same problem I can't let her suffer like that.

.

When we arrived at Hogwarts we separated from Ginny and Luna, since they go in boat, and we headed to the great dining room, once there after waiting for the arrival of the new students the house selection began.

Ginny went to Gryffindor and to my surprise Luna also went to Gryffindor, surely she asked the hat, since I saw her talking to the hat for a while.

When she came to the table she looked happy and sat next to Ginny, I think she is safe now.

.

When we went to the Gryffindor common room Harry and Ron recounted what had happened only to be reprimanded by Hermione, when everyone was asleep I went for a walk around the castle and met McGonagall in her animagus form, she seemed happy to see me.

After playing with her I went outside the castle to approach the thestral, it wasn't difficult, after spending time with them and even getting to touch them nothing happened.

As dawn approached I returned to the castle and went to sleep.

.

I'm following Ginny into the girls' bathroom, I'm not a pervert, but she's being possessed by the diary right now and is on her way to open the chamber of secrets. I'm not going to stop her, but I want to make sure she doesn't go near Hermione or kill someone.

After the chamber is opened Ginny enters to go free the basilisk, I don't follow her because if I go in I'm not sure I can get out.

After an hour, after patrolling the nearby corridors, I hear Ginny leave the chamber and return to her bedroom.