Chapter 02 (Edited)

It's been a few days since I was adopted and it's time to say goodbye to my brothers and sisters. It seems they can't take care of us all, not because of financial problems, but because we're too many for a girl to take care of.

Hermione's parents spend a lot of time working and she also has to go to school, hence the fact that they can only raise one.

Hermione likes cats very much, but since she was very small she never bought one, until now. They believe it is responsible enough to take care of one.

Goodbye, brothers and sisters, I am sure you will have a good life because they made sure that someone responsible adopts you, apparently because being half Persians was very much loved.

.

Time passes quickly, it's been three months since I was adopted and it's Hermione's birthday and she's turning eight, according to the calendar today is September 19.

Doing my calculations I was born approximately at the beginning of May.

So there are still about four years left until I go to Hogwarts.

By the way, Hermione has given me the name Ebony.

.

Christmas. There is a huge Christmas tree in the living room and the whole house is surrounded by lights.

In this time that I have lived with this family I have realized two things. Hermione has no friends, she even seems to be being bullied at school, once she arrives crying with her stained hair. She opened up to me all that afternoon while crying, although when her parents came and called the school. Although she is no longer intimidated, she seems to be ignored.

Another thing is that I am apparently magical, I can feel the magical energy, and I think I will cry.

I realized this when I was near Hermione and felt something in her, especially on the day she came back crying. She could have done accidental magic without realizing it.

I also feel that energy in me.

Apparently, my brothers and sisters were normal cats as I didn't feel anything in them. Why? I don't know.

But the point is that I am magical.

.

March, spring comes. Today I have a goal, my first hunt.

I've been trying for several months now to do magic or something like that because I'm a magical creature. But achieve nothing.

That's why I train and what better way to do it than doing what cats do, hunting and parkour.

I don't want to be useless if I get to Hogwarts and the dangers there. Besides that I've gained some weight, I don't want to be one of those fat cats that can't even jump.

So today I caught a mouse. I found one after an hour of searching, it's night but I can see it clearly, and once in the right position I jump and bite it.

Ebony has obtained mouse meat.

What? What makes RPG items here in the world of harry potter? Or this will be one of those benefits of reincarnation that appears in animes.

Then, um... Open state?

Name: Ebony

Race: Nekomata - Extinct race

Abilities: None

It worked, but what does extinct race mean? Maybe I'm the only one of my kind.