Ch. 2

𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐝𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧. This cold, cold and wet floor I've resided on for 11 years. It warbled and made odd noises that audibly got louder as it approached me.

   I wonder if it was blindfolded too, or if it could see perfectly fine. I wonder if it could read my mind and sense that I fear it, but I could easily defeat it. I wondered these same things every time they would send in a new curse in here to kill me. And then it went silent. As if it read my mind, or as if I simply hallucinated the entire time.

   A small stinging pain came from my right arm, I felt the warm liquid that I knew too well drip down my arm. I got distracted and thought too hard wondering where it went off to, and here it was just in front of me.

It warbled once more and I knew exactly where it was. I reached out to it and made contact with whatever body part was before me. Using my bleeding arm, I crossed my index and middle finger and not a second later a squelch sound emitted from the creature. And with it it's blood that now soaked my clothes.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .        .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

   A small sting could be felt on his right arm, causing him to roll the sleeve of his uniform up. Suguru rose an eyebrow, looking at him worriedly, "Is it happening again?" He asked.

   Satoru's rolled sleeve curled up to his shoulder to reveal the shallow, but long wound. The minor cut filled with blood on his built tricep. "Yeah, I guess so. Because, it can't be my Infinity, I've mastered it and those guys weren't strong at all."

   Suguru and Satoru now emerged from the sewers. Having just completed their assigned mission, and on top of that, completely soaked with strong-smelling, tainted water. "I wish I could know what the hell is wrong with me."

   "Dude you seriously need to see someone about that shit. What if you die one day? I think that'd be sick." Geto softly laughed to himself and nudged his friends arm playfully. Earning, an annoyed eye roll from Satoru's gifted eyes, while his fingers skillfully unrolled the sleeve back down his arm.

   "Listen, I probably scraped it against the wall or something. And plus I am the strongest, do you seriously think I could die..?" Gojo sent his friend a cocky look.

   "You're too self absorbed to possibly be the strongest. Unlike me, who can actually call themselves the strongest. " Geto slyly replied as they approached the nearest alleyway.

   "In your dreams!" Satoru pointed at himself proudly, smiling ear to ear. "If you're wondering why I'm the strongest, it's because Im the only one with these bad boys." His fingers pinched the frame of the glasses atop the bridge of his nose, now lifting them above the soft slope of his nose to give his friends a small sneak peek of his blue gems.

   "Those are clearly contacts. When will you stop trying to fool me?" Geto's hands folded across his chest. "I haven't believed you our first year and I still refuse to believe you now."

   "You are just clanless so you wouldn't understand." Gojo titled his head back to stick his nose in the air. He knew that would be exactly how to unnerve Suguru even if he wouldn't show it. "But anyways, first to the school is the strongest." Satoru threw his hands together and smirked knowingly, before disappearing into thin air.