Thieving Angels

A first stare of hatred to the angel from the demon that sat across it.

"You took away everything from me." Quietly scowled the demon. Rage burned inside its chest with every word. Lacing it's voice with venom.

"I did what I thought was best for me." Angel replied in a defensive yet soft tone.

"That doesn't matter- you took everything away from me! Everything I needed. You took away what mattered to me most." The demon hissed back without missing a beat.

"I did not." The angel denied.

"You did, if you didn't, then why aren't I more like you? You turned me into this, and now I have to fix myself and repair the damage you caused."

"I did nothing like that—," the angel attempted to reason, before the demon slammed its fist down with a harsh thud.

"YOU TOOK AWAY EVERYTHING! MY PURITY! MY LOVE! MY EVERYTHING!"

A pause, a silent exchange of grief as the demon sunk back down. Sulking in its chair.

"My trust." Demon finished.

"I need those, you knew I needed them. But you took it as if it belonged to you." The demon held back an envious tear.

"Because they were. You knew I was like this yet you did nothing to stop me." Angel wept, before shaking its head.

"If you wanted to keep it so bad, why didn't you stop me?"

The demon stayed silent for just a moment. As if collecting itself, then speaking: "Because I thought you loved me."