The way home

Kyoko's P.O.V

We were on our way back to my house and we were talking and everything laughing all that I would've never thought that I would be so comfortable with someone especially a boy when I'm with him I don't think about anything else not my parents not my sister not my shit grades or my shit life. It's just him and me alone together.

He was holding my hand and it felt normal even though it was the first time my hand squeezed his back. It was like I had held his hand one million times before.

This was the very first time I had been happy that my house was far away from everything else. I always hated how far away it was but now, now I'm happy, I'm overjoyed that I get to spend more time with him, even if its just 15 minutes more. That 15 minutes means more to me than anything.

I want to be close with him forever and ever. He made me fall for him I never knew it but I think I've always had these feelings for him.

As we were getting closer and closer to my house the time went by that I was getting angry, angry that he had to turn around and leave me I don't want to be alone anymore, not ever ever again. I swear I will spend the rest of my life with him and no one else I've never wanted anything else this bad, ever.

We reached my house and I couldn't help but tear up at how I was feeling not that he was leaving but something else I am not sad so why am I crying I don't know. I don't have a reason to cry I've only ever cried when I was sad or angry. But I am neither of those things right now so why. Then he looked over at me silent tears streaming down my face.

He turned over to me and put his hands on my cheeks wiping the tears away with his thumbs. "Hey hey what's wrong you alright" " I-I-I don't know why I am I'm not sad I-I'm happy I'm just so, so happy." I pulled him into a tight hug. As he hugged me back he said "I'm happy too"

We said our goodbyes and goodnights and I walked inside silently and went to my parents bedroom, I looked at them sleeping peacefully I laughed to myself normally I would be a little sad but right now I don't care.

I went to my room and as soon as I stepped in I noticed how messy it was suddenly I felt the urge to clean my room which was weird I felt like I wanted to turn my life around I wanted to start trying in school and talking to people making friends and I didn't know why. Why did I want my life turn around so quickly. At this moment I didn't care about my perfect not so perfect sister or my parents and I didn't know why. But I really didn't need to ask why because I already knew the answer.

THE END

———
That's it I hoped you enjoyed this short story. My first one yay!!!