Milkshake talk (part 2)

"Okay." Honey Lemon said already recovering from panting. "Are you and Hiro, um...together now?" She asked, making me choke on my drink again.

"Lemon!" I snapped. "Sorry, I'm just curious, because, sometimes if two lovers confessed their love for each other, they usually get together in the end." She said. "Well, I don't know...maybe...no!" I replied. "But you want to." Said Lemon. "What?" I asked.

"But you want to be with him, right?" She repeated. "Well...kinda...but that is not possible, Hiro is younger than me, we can't be together, and he's like a little brother to me." I replied.

"Gogo, love has no limits, yes, he's younger than you, but it doesn't matter, even if he's your best friend, love can find a way for that." Honey Lemon said. "But I'm scared, what if... I don't know, if we do get together, we might broke up, there are possibilities, and we will be apart, and never see each other again." I said imagining those horrible things.

"I'm sure it won't happen, but its your choice, if you want him to be with you, but think about it, Hiro is only one person he's not gonna be around forever." She said.

"So you think I should be with him?" I ask her. "Its your choice though." She replied sipping on her drink.

"This milkshake rocks! We should get the guys some." Said Lemon. "Yeah, for sure they would love it." I said smiling. "I'll be back, I'll just go order some." She said and went back to the counter, and I'm left here, thinking if I should...I don't know...

~Time Skipped~

"Woah! Milkshakes! Thanks Gogo." Said Hiro as I handed him his milkshake. "Actually its from Lemon, she bought those." I replied.

"Oh,okay, but thanks anyway." He said. "Your welcome." I said and turn back to the three, Lemon, Fred, and Wasabi.

"So..you guys had any fun in the mall?" Hiro suddenly asked. "Huh? Oh yeah, Lemon and I went arcade, and then buy some new clothes for her." I replied not looking at him, because if I do, I'll be blushing like being poured with cold water on me.

"Cool." Was his comment. "So, tonight, are you even free?" He suddenly asked, making me look at him. "Huh?" I ask him. "Just asking, cause Aunt Cass likes to invite the whole Big Hero 6 in the café tonight, its her birthday." Hiro said.

"Oh, yeah, sure I am." I replied. Hiro smiled and sip on his drink again and walks away.

Should I? No...yes? No! Yes! Well...ugh!

"Uh...Hiro?" I called. He stopped and look at me his two eyebrows raised like he was asking me. "Uh..." I uttered.

Ugh! Why can't a simple 3 words can't get out of my mouth?!

"Thanks for the invitation." Crap!

"Uh...no problem ^_^." He said and went inside his lab.

I sighed in frustration, stupid!

"You okay Gogo?" Wasabi asked. "Well she's having problem on Hiro." Said Fred. "Why you two on a fight?" Wasabi asked me.

"What? No! Hiro and I are okay." I replied putting my hands on the pockets of my jacket.

"Okay, but web heard an issue between you two." Wasabi said grinning wickedly.

I look at Honey Lemon and glared at her, for sure she told them about mine and Hiro's accident.

"We'll deal with this later Lemon." I warned her while still glaring.