Fearing

Hiro's P.O.V.

Gogo and I are still laying down the blanket looking up the skies, while talking. Were just enjoying our date like this.

"Hiro, what would you do if I my grandma will separate us both?" Gogo suddenly asked taking me by surprise. I look at her confused, she was looking at me with no emotion in her eyes, but seriousness.

I sit up, and she followed. I look at her. "What kind of a question is that?" I ask her. "It just came out of my mind." She replied. "I know my grandma likes you, I do, but it just can't get off my mind." She said as she played with my fingers.

"Well, if that happens, I'll take you with me, we'll run away, I'll hide you from those people, I won't let them steal you from me." I said holding Gogo's soft hands. I look at Gogo, and she looked at me.

"We promised each other we won't leave one behind, and I won't break that promise." I said as I cup her cheeks. Gogo plastered a small smile on her face. I smiled back and I lean in and kissed her on the lips as I sign that I won't break that promise I pledged to her.

We pulled away looking to each other's eyes. "Always remember that I will do everything so you won't be away from me." I said as I tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear. She smiled nodding and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Let's go back now." I said as I rub her back. "Okay." Was her reply. We stand up and went to find Baymax.

"Baymax?" I called as I searched around for the robot. "He's over there." Gogo said. I look at the direction she was pointing and saw Baymax chasing a rabbit. "Hairy baby." He called to the white furry rabbit.

Gogo and I chuckled, and run after Baymax. "Okay enough playing now, we need to go home." I said as I pull Baymax's arm, stopping him from chasing a cute white rabbit that got red eyes. Gogo lifted the rabbit up and at me. "This one looks cute." She said. "The gender of the rabbit is a female." Baymax said.

"I look at Gogo who was cradling the rabbit in her arms. "Looks like I found a new friend, I wanna keep her." Gogo said. I smiled. "Well she is cute, but will your grandma let you pet it?" I ask her as I poke the little rabbit's nose.

"Well she can't do anything to stop me." She replied. "Let's go." She said smiling at me. I smiled back and nodded. I put my helmet on and hop on Baymax. I helped Gogo up carefully.

When we arrived back in the mansion, Gogo and I walked down the hallways, we landed on the wrong balcony, that's why.

"What will you name that hairy baby?" I ask her. She thought for a moment. "Hmm...what do you think Hairy?" She ask. "Hairy?' I ask her confused. "Cause Baymax says she's a hairy baby." She replied. I chuckled and wrap my arm around her shoulder. "Now you learn how to tell jokes." I said and ruffled her hair.

We found her room door, we were about to get in when we heard shrieking inside.

Gogo and I look at each other and stormed inside.

"Hiro! Gogo!" Casey said. Everyone in the room went silent, and look at us.

"What's going on?" Gogo ask as she placed her rabbit down on a chair nearby.

"Uh..." Lemon uttered. "What?" Gogo asked putting her hands on her hips.

"We heard your um...grandma, that your...gonna be....uh...er..." Lemon stuttered.

"Spit it out Lemon!" Gogo said impatiently.

"YOUR GONNA BE ENGAGED TO JAKE!"

_________________________________

DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!!

Oh my G! (Oh my Gogo)
Gogo is gonna be engaged to Jake?!

People hold on to your seats, grip on your phones, don't throw it cause the story doesn't end here.