Marked

Hiro's P.O.V.

O.O

O.O

*O*

What just happened? Am I dreaming?

I then slap myself to make sure I'm not dreaming, and I'm not dreaming! Hah! Gogo kissed me! Yes! This means one thing!

Wait, what does this mean? Oh! Stupid mind.

I'm not crossing the highway to the café. I entered a smile still plastered on my face. I can't help it, its too good to be true, like I dreaming while awake. Wait what? I kinda don't understand that but whatever.

"Someone looks happy." Said Aunt Cass as I entered the café. "Well, something magical just happened." I replied and climb up the stairs to the living room to try and call Gogo, for a one last Goodnight.

Ring...ringing...

(Hello?) A sweet voice asked on the other line.

"Hey Gogo, its me Hiro." I replied with a very wide smile on my face like my face will be torn of how wide my smile is.

(Why'd you called? You okay?) She asked worriedly on the other line.

"Nothing just to say one last Goodnight? I'm kinda dumbfounded when you...you know." I replied as I remembered the kiss we had.

(Oh okay well don't you like it?) She asked.

"What?" I ask her.

(The...kiss I gave you?) She replied.

I chuckled, she had no idea how much I loved it.

"Its okay, actually I kinda like it." I replied silently snickering on my place right now on how much chills I feel down my spine right now.

(Oh, okay, well I gotta go now Hiro, I'm getting kinda sleepy now.) Gogo said.

"Okay, sure, uh..Goodnight." I said.

(Night, and...uh...I love you.)

Beep!

O.O
O.O
*O*

Yes! Yes! Yes! She's mine! She's totally mine! Gogo said it! Yes! Thank you lord! My dream girl loves me back!

I was about to say those three magical words back to her but she already hung up. So I grab my phone and just texted it to her.

"I love you too, Gogo. Sweet dreams XOXO."

"That'all do." I said and went upstairs to my room, where I saw Mochi on my bed, whole Baymax is...well I'm sire he's still in his charging station. Why not wake him up.

"Ow!" I tell, acting if I was hurt. Suddenly, a balloon started to inflate and form into a human sized robot. "Baymax!" I squealed like I didn't saw him for about a year or so. I them ran and hug him tight.

"I heard a sound of distress what seems to be the problem?" Baymax asked. "There's nothing wrong buddy, I'm just happy, and I wanted a hug because I can't explain how happy I am." I replied.

"I'll scan you now." Said Baymax. "Scan complete, I didn't saw any bad signs in your body, except that your heart rate was increased and you emotions are I between happy and in love." Baymax said.

"Yes! That's what I'm feeling buddy, I am in love, do you know who?" I ask him. Baymax blinked his eyes two times and tilted his head a bit. "I'm not built to scan people's mind." He pointed out.

"You don't have to scan my mind, cause you already know who she is." I said. "Let me guess, is it between Ms. Gogo and Ms. Honey Lemon?" He ask showing pictures of Gogo and Honey L.

"Yes, guess which one of them." I replied. "I'm guessing Ms. Gogo." Baymax said. "Yes! Your so smart! Your right." I said happily and hug him again.

"Hiro, get some sleep, we'll be early tomorrow for groceries." Aunt Cass called from downstairs. "I will." I called back jumping up and down. I quickly went to change on my PJ's and plop down on my bed as I stare at the picture of Gogo at the ceiling.

"Good night my nerd girl." I said and slowly closed my eyes as I remembered our kiss and those three magical words we bid at each other.