DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction.  Character names, Businesses, Events, and Incidents are either the work of the author's imagination or are used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance in actual events or actual persons, living or dead, is rather purely coincidental and isn't affiliated with any sort of organization, etc.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Please be guided that this story contains explicit scenes or words that are not suitable for every young reader. Watch out for the wrong spelling, typos, and grammatical and graphical errors. This piece of literature is not well-written, but I still have plenty of space ahead of me to grow. Words that are mentioned in this story are mostly invented by the author.

Your thoughts are valid, I hope you'll help me improve and join my journey as an amateur writer. 

The language used is English and is written in the author's narrative style. Also, I suggest to used Source Sans Pro font, as it makes the words easy to read and even more realistic.

*The word Iraregulars is a combination word of Irregulars and Rare. People who have powers in this story are called Hrēre. You might have thought why I titled this story "The Iraregulars" well it's just Iraregulars are a specific word about them, mostly the powerful ones, the government calls them iraregulars to mock them. While Hrēre is the general term.

*Hrēre - it is an old English word for rare. Its pronunciation is similar to its current word.

THANK YOU!