PROLOGUE

The loud horrifying sound of the emergency siren isn't a new thing for the people.

"Announcement. Toxic gas was accidentally released in the northwest area of City A. Every citizen within the range is advised to stay put in your house. Do not leave. I repeat. Do not leave."

"Announcement. Toxic gas was accidentally released in the northwest area of City A. Every citizen within the range is advised to stay inside put in your house. Do not leave. I repeat. Do not leave. Thank you."

CITY A, WEST AREA, CITY A DISASTER MANAGEMENT OFFICE (DAO) Zone 1.

Seconds by seconds, the sound of keyboards clicking echoes inside a closed and secured huge room. A room filled with computers and huge monitors.

"Is there any kind of them within the area? The toxic gas is lethal. Citizens in that area will die if none of them will come quickly. Assigned someone who you'll find near in the area." a middle-aged man in a suit muttered remarkably while looking at the huge screen attached in front of the workers of City A Disaster Management Office. The huge screen reflects the current condition of the northwest area.

A map appear and so the worker's typing became quick. They are tracking them.

The toxic gas was accidentally released by the Caraiell Agricultural Company. A company who is specialized in raising plants and Greenlands using toxic gas. The City A turned to be the next location for the delivery of the fertilizer but things got stirred up with danger. The toxic gas contains a high dosage of anhydrous ammonia that could cause severe burns and blindness, even in a few seconds, to humans, and animals, however, in plants, it's a fertilizer for them to grow quickly. But with such a high dosage, the northwest area's limited plants and trees will wither. If it is not resolve quickly, the toxic gas will be prevalent. The damage will be outrageous.

"We send 8069 and 8088 in the scene, Sir. They happen to be the nearest to the area." a worker said while her eyes were on the computer which is in front of her. "They are 10 kilometers away from the scene. We will send the support team to fetch them."

Two pictures appear on the huge screen. Below each of the pictures was their codes, and beside the pictures are their information.

The first picture is a young girl with messy pink hair with a lot of tattoos on her neck, while the second one is a huge bald man with two pieces of piercing on his nose. The two both radiates danger because both of them are infamous criminals who was released when that Association found out they are hrēre.

A woman walked in with an intention to meddle, "Why send them? They are still rookies and we can't be sure if they are strong. They are criminals convicted of the death penalty and we can't be sure if they oath to help humanity. That Association should stop recruiting those kids who have a bad background." she mumbled and flips her long auburn hair.

The woman was dressed in a formal suit. She fix her eye glasses while looking seriously at the screen.

"You're here." the middle-aged man muttered.

"Yeah, just receive an order but I already dealt with it. I hate the government, they are always quick to command and also quick to hide their asses. Anyhoo, those two are up to no good."

The middle-aged man hack. "If your so against to those two, you should volunteer---" the middle-aged man was cut off.

"No way, Davis. I am not receiving any rest for the last two months. Beside, that area is close to a dumpsite. I won't waste my energy." Davis only shrugged.

"Sir! The toxic gas was gone!"

"What? Who did it?!"

The woman smirked. "She's really fast to the point I couldn't even foresee it. When it comes to that woman, she's always making me feel normal." she turn to Davis with her arm crossed. "Well, I'm done here. Bye. See you, darling." the woman waved her hand making Davis, her husband speechless because of the news. They interact less when they are in their jobs. The both of them are very formal and both of them keep their professionality.