9

"Namjoon" yoongi yelled from the other side of the house. Namjoon rolled his eyes as he headed back to check on yoongi.

"What .." he was about to speak when he saw yoongi's fangs as he gripped on tightly to the edges of the sofa trying to refrain himself from lashing out. "Shit" namjoon muttered under his breath as he pulled out an injection from the showcase and jabbed yoongi in the neck with it.

"That was close" namjoon thought as he dialled a number on his phone.
Call:
Namjoon: What's going on how did his date change all of a sudden?
Unknown: He was pushing his limits to see how far he can go without it.
Namjoon: And you didn't stop him?
Unknown: as if I could. I've got a ton of workload so don't call me unless you guys are in serious trouble.
~ beep beep~

"Dang it" namjoon said. " What's wrong with him ?" Jimin asked looking at the sprawled out yoongi. " He has these fits and then he ends up fainting. Maybe that's why he did that to hobi." Namjoon said hiding the injection in his pocket. Jimin ooh-ed and went back into the kitchen to tell the other two about it. Hobi' s head drooped low when he heard jimin say the last line namjoon said. He quickly plastered his sunshine smile across his face in order to not get caught by his mates. Namjoon carried yoongi back to his room and covered him with a quilt  and threw the injection in the trashcan inside yoongi's room and closed the door on his way back out. He entered the kitchen to see Jimin and hobi doing the Russian roulette's hook step  as an amused jin sang along with them. " You do have a good voice" namjoon complimented as he took his seat at the table. " And my kids have the best moves" jin said as he wiped nonexistent tears from his face. " I have a good voice too" jimin said as he pouted. " Of course you do baby~" jin said as he pulled jimins cheeks. Namjoon smiled and said , " you act like you're his mother" Jin gasped and acted offended as he said, " I don't act like one. I am his mother."

Taehyungs room:
Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at the little bunny boy in his arms. He moved the little bangs that covered his forehead and pecked him. Does this mean jungkook felt the same as taehyung did? Let's hope it does.
Jungkook squinted his eyes open and let out a small yawn. He looked at taehyung who was already staring at him. " Good morning bunny" he heard taehyung say as he pulled jungkook closer. " Good morning hyung" jungkook said trying not to stutter. " Bunny?" He said in a deep voice. Jungkook hummed at the question but looked nervous as hell. Taehyung sighed and said," my back aches. Could you massage it for me?" Jungkook was kind of confused he expected taehyung to say something about yesterday night. Jungkook nodded as he got up. He tried to take away his legs from the blanket he was entangled in. Taehyung pulled the blanket to help just as jungkook was about to stand resulting in jungkook falling down onto taehyungs stomach. While getting up again jungkooks hand accidentally brushed against taehyung' s crotch making him more flustered than he already was. An amused taehyung laid there gaping at the little boy struggling to get away. " Turn around " jungkook commanded as he frees himself from the blankets clutches. Taehyung did as said and laid on his stomach as jungkook sat on his thigh massaging his back. A few minutes later the room was filled with taehyung's moans. Anybody walking into the room would have misunderstood the situation. Well not everyone, but, atleast jimin did when he walked into the moan filled room to call them out for breakfast and regretted his decision the instant he entered the room. He backed out closing the door just as fast as he came in. He rushed back into the kitchen and said," You won't believe what I just saw!!!" Namjoon raised an eyebrow. " Jungkook is the top and taehyung is the bottom!!!" Namjoon harshly placed his fork down and said," impossible shorty. There is no way jungkook can top. He doesn't even have experience!"
" Well I just witnessed jungkook on top of a moaning messed up taehyung." Jimin screamed.

" He was just giving me a back massage." A deep voice said seemingly seething in anger.