12

"What is it Tae?" Jin fiercely whispered into his phone, mentally hoping that Jungkook wouldn't wake up. "I need your help. I need to meet with Jungkook alone" he answered. "What makes you think I will help you?" Jin retorted. "Hyung, he really misunderstood me! See I want to confess to him tonight. Please help me" he begged. "Fine I'll help you" he sighed. " At 7 on the rooftop of the "Grand Palais" taehyung blurted quickly. " But, Taehyung, if you pardon my language and fuck this up again. I will find you and end you" Jin threatened. "I won't please just get him there" Taehyung continued. "Fine" Jin said as he hanged up. 

He turned to go back to the room and found a sleepy Jungkook in the hallway. He was lazily rubbing his eye. "Why are you up so early?" Jin asked fondling the younger. "Your ring woke me up" he said nuzzling his face in Jin's hand. "So cute" Jin smiled as he held his heart trying to stop it from beating at an alarming rate because of the bundle of cuteness in front of him.

"I'm taking you out tonight" Jin announced. "Where?" jungkook smiled. "Grand Palais" jin answered. "But, that's too expensive" he exclaimed. "What did I tell you? Never refuse me" Jin ruffled his hair. "But.." a finger stopped him. "You don't want the banana pancakes I made for you?" Jin asked. "I do...." he smiled as he grabbed the elder's hand and went for the kitchen. 

Jin mentally prayed that they would work things out soon. He later took Jungkook to the spa and dropped by the salon after that. They styled jungkook up in a fancy black shirt neatly tucked in at the waist in his sky blue jeans accentuating his chiseled body. Jin smiled at his creation as he changed into a similar clothing. He drove them to the hotel. He made Jungkook wait in the lobby as he returned with a blindfold. He said that he had a surprise and covered the younger's eyes and led him to the lift. He gulped as the door chimed when they reached the top. They went past the security easily as Taehyung stood waiting for them at the entrance of the terrace nervously. He took off Jungkook's arm that held him and placed it on Taehyung's arm. "Who's this?" Jungkook asked. "Just go with it. I'm right here" Jin added softly to which Jungkook nodded. He gripped on tightly to the muscular hand. He gulped as he felt the veins. "Sorry am I gripping too hard? It's just that I'm really nervous because I can't see" he apologized.  "It's alright" the other person said in what sounded like a falsetto. "Your voice sounds familiar?" Jungkook wondered out loud earning no response. 

"Just listen to me this time. I'm not lying to you. I really love you Kookie~

I love the way your eyes shine at the mention of banana milk or the snacks you love and the fact that your front teeth show up making you resemble a bunny. I love your bubbly personality and the fact that you never give up. I want to hold your hand for the rest of my life but, not as an elder that you look up to but as a lover. I've been waiting for years to tell you this. Jungkook, I'm in love with you. I lied about being straight because I didn't know about your sexuality and you were small back then and I didn't want to seem like a pervert to you. Tonight, can we clear our misunderstandings and be true to each other?" Taehyung said. Jungkook whimpered slightly as he bit his lip. "I'm not just your experiment or something you want to play with right?" he asked unsure of his earlier judgement. "Never ever have I betrayed you. I have always loved you bunny" Taehyung said taking off the blindfold. "Be mine?" He continued as the blindfold fell to the ground.