~🐴Chapter 1 :- ( No Place Like Texas )🐴~

USA...
Texas.....
Dallas.......

West Hill Town....

Mayor Shane Williams had been the Mayor of the Town for 4 years and once again he had been nominated for the elections.

Shane hoped he would win the election again but it was going to be really challenging.

Shane was worried over his daughter
Stacey's unusual behavior so he decided to go to doctor.

" Morning sickness and dizziness "
Dr Kelly said writing down.

" Is everything alright with my daughter Ma'am ? " Shane asked taking a seat with his wife Ellis.

" I need to get the reports of the blood work " Dr Kelly said and they nodded.

Later.....

" Mayor Williams , congratulations your daughter is 3 months pregnant "
Dr Kelly said and Shane's face was mix of shock and anger.

" I..I am pregnant ? " Stacey asked who looked totally shocked.

" Dr Kelly are you sure ? there might be some kind of mistake In the reports "
Shane said.

" I am afraid not " Dr Kelly said and
Shane took a deep breathe.

They got out of the clinic and Shane looked at Stacey.

" Dad I - " Stacey was about to say something when Shane grabbed his daughter roughly by her arm.

" Do you have any idea what have you done !?? How could you be so Irresponsible " Shane said angrily.

" I..I am sorry Dad " Stacey said as tears streamed down her face.

" Shane ! that's enough " Ellis said comforting Stacey.

" Ellis If anyone gets a word about that Mayor " Shane Williams " 16 year old daughter is pregnant with a child of god knows who , I will be a joke around the town and I might lose the election " Shane said.

" Goddammit If your so worried about this so much then instead of getting out your frustration over Stacey , find out who is responsible for getting our daughter pregnant" Ellis said.

" That's what I am going to do , I am going to find out the son of bit*ch and make him pay for this , I am going to
file a report " Shane said and Ellis nodded.

Hill Town Police County....

Sheriff Joe Palmar had seen better days before he met Mayor Shane Williams.

The guy was always a bad news and
Joe wanted nothing to do with him.

" Ah Mr Mayor , How may I help you ? " Joe asked.

" Officer Joe I just found out my 16 year old daughter is pregnant and I need to find out who screwed up with her  " Shane asked.

" Alright do you know anyone who could it be ? Does your daughter has a boyfriend " Joe asked.

" I don't know but I am pretty sure this has something to do with that frat Prom party they had 2 months ago "
Shane said.

" I will start the Investigation , Mr Mayor can you please tell me name of your daughter and her school ? "
Joe asked.

" Her name is Stacey and she goes to
WestLake Highschool , Officer I don't want anyone to find about this , elections are in few days and this should stays between us " Shane asked.