~🐴Chapter 15 :- ( Christmas Ball )🐴~

Sup guys😋 I am back with another awesome update.

A very Merry Christmas to everyone !!! In Advance ☺.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

🐴Andy's Pov🐴

School was about to go out for
Winter holidays but before that we were going to have a Christmas Ball and Party

Unfortunately the idea of this whole event was sponsored by none other then Mr Dallas.

Somehow Mr Dallas donated a huge amount of money to our school West Lake High.

Flashback....
At West Lake High....

" Everyone please gather in the school auditorium , we are making an announcement - " Principal said and we nodded.

" What do you think it could be about ? " Hunter asked.

" I am not sure " I said as we headed towards the school auditorium and gathered there with everyone.

" As you know ever year our school throw Christmas Party , this year's it's gonna be a little different because this year we are also going to arrange a
Christmas Ball for everyone - "
Principal said.

" - Ah don't forget this whole event being sponsored by Dallas Cowboy Club , everyone of you needs to come with a partner for the Ball "
Mr Dallas said.

" Oh sh*t ! , Mr Dallas is behind all this " I asked.

" Dude crap , your screwed "
Hunter said.

" Don't remind me " I said.

Present Time.....
At Home...

I really wanted to ask Stacey out for dancing at Christmas Ball but I was kind a hesitant.

Afterall the reason I got landed in this whole mess was because I got my best friend and Mayor's daughter pregnant.

Sooner or later I was going to be teen Dad to Stacey's child and even thinking about it made me anxious.

Stacey was few months pregnant and you could actually notice a tiny baby bump forming.

" You have been quite for a while squirt , what's wrong ? " Wesley asked who got inside the my room.

" What makes you think something is wrong ?? I am fine " I said.

" I know since you have been in diapers Andy and you still have to wear them " Wesley said and I groaned.

" Why can't you mind your own business !? " I asked.

" Because your my little brother , now are you going to tell me ? Or - "
Wesley said tickling me.

" Hey ! Stop fine , I am telling ,
Mr Dallas is sponsoring this stupid Christmas Ball at our school and I need to find a partner to dance with "
I said.

" Uh hu ? Who are you doing to dance with ? " Wesley asked.

" I was thinking I could ask Stacey , but If her Dad finds out that I danced with her - " I said.

" - No one will find out , I will make sure of that " Wesley said.

" What about Mr Dallas !? He is going to make me do something awkwardly thing forDallas Cowboy Club since I am their mascot " I said.

" I can't do anything about it but hey How about I teach you done awesome dance moves ? It will help you to ask Stacey to ask her to dance with you "
Wesley said.