4

Phoebe POV

I was looking at the stars at the night sky...but I wasn't outside. I was looking at the sky on the footage. It's so beautiful In Antarctica.

"Hey? What are you doing up?" Adonis asked sitting next to me.

"I just wanted to see the sky." I said to him and he smirks.

"You know the perks of this is that you can see outer space as well." Adonis said and my eyes widen. He typed in the tablet and it showed the view from the satellites. "Did you know that there are more then 6,000 satellites orbiting the earth?" He asked me and I was shocked.

"Why so many?" I asked looking at the space.

"Well for one countries individually have their own satellites and like to do their own projects in space. We have a lot of satellites in order to gather accurate and relevant data useful to perform a range of missions such as scientific research, weather predictions, military support, Positioning, Navigation, Timing (PNT), Earth imaging, climate, etc." Adonis said to me. "I'm sorry I'm being such a nerd." He laughs and I smiled.

"I like it." I said and our eyes clicked. "It's really cool." I said to him. "It's like so shocking how we have so much satellites above us and it's quite scary as well because what if it just falls on our heads or on our houses." I said and he chuckles.

"Well if it fell on our heads we would definitely get serious trauma maybe even die." Adonis laughs and I laughed too. "But that can't possibly happen see scientist made satellites to make sure that they could orbit the earth for hundreds of years but if it does happen which isn't impossible but it's not likely to, if small chunks of satellites managed to hit the ground, their shockwaves could cause considerable damage. The kinetic energy of all these satellites hitting Earth would be like dropping nuclear bombs. And another similarity these satellites have with nuclear bombs? Many of them would be radioactive." Adonis said and I was shocked.

"So like are you a scientist or something?" I teased ahd he smiles.

"My dad is a scientist and I've always liked what he did. He taught me all kinds of things about space and just science." Adonis said to me.

"You speak highly of your father." I said to him and he smiles.

"Well he's my father and I was always close with him while Athena was close with our mom." Adonis said.

"Do you think your parents are alive?" I asked.

"I know for a fact my mom isn't alive because we buried her." Adonis said and I smiled shaking my head at him. "But as far as my father goes I don't know." He softly spoke. "He's a smart guy and he's really strong so I have hope that he's alive." He said to me and Intertwined our fingers together and he smiles looking at me.

"Having hope keeps a person alive." I said to him and he chuckles a bit.

"You know you are a lot different from other girls." Adonis said to me and our eyes clicked.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I asked and he smiles rubbing my cheek slowly.

"It's a very very good thing." Adonis teased me and I smiled I could feel his lips rub against mine. We were hesitant but it happened. We kissed and it felt like a thousand butterflies were in my tummy. He kissed me so passionate. I've never thought my first kiss would feel like this! I slowly got on his lap as we kissed. He rubs on my body slowly. He undresses me slowly, taking care to caress my skin. When my hands brush the button of his pants, he exhaled sharply. I slowly undo the zipper, letting the sound of it fill the room. My hand cups his member over his underwear and he thickens in my palm. I squeeze gently before kneeling down. His head fails back against the chair when I pull away the barriers separating us. I grasp his shaft firmly and slowly drag my hand up and down. I had no clue what I was doing but it seems as if I was pleasing him and driving him crazy. His hand balls into a fist when I take him in my mouth. I tease my tongue under the head, flicking quickly against the spot I know he finds sensitive. When his legs spread I knew I was doing just fine. With the extra space. I shift forward and dip down, taking as much of him into my
Mouth as I can. His velvety length brushes the inside of my cheek and I moan, sending vibrations along him and making him shudder. His hips roll, pushing his member to the back of my throat. I pull back and begin a steady rhythm. As I suck him in and out again, he reaches to caress my cheek. My gaze flicks upward to find him watching me intently. I can imagine the sight is erotic. Me, naked and kneeling between his legs, his shaft deep in my mouth as I rock back and forth. He slowly pulls his shaft out of my mouth and he stood up and I stood up. He grabs my hand walking us to the closet and he opens it and we walked in shutting the door. He takes a step closer, and we're only separated by inches now. Swiftly, he pulls me into his arms and kissed me. We both get so drawn into the kiss that we completely lose our sense of surroundings. He presses me backward, but instead of the wall, my back hits the shelf, and a few things fall from it, making a huge noise. As if nothing happened, he begins kissing my neck.

"Do you think anybody heard that?" I asked.

"Do you want me to stop?" Adonis asks as his hands trail down my back.

"No." I softly spoke. Quickly, his hand slips between my thighs, gently caressing my sweet spot. His lips press hotly against the valley of my breasts, and his skin leaves droplets on my own. I squirm under his touch. His tongue licks slow, gentle circles around my nipples. My hands rest on his shoulders, and without realizing it. I find myself squeezing them as if that will make him move faster. A low chuckle comes from him as he feels just how affected I am. He finally gives me what I want, sucking a nipple into his mouth. It only lasts a second before he blows cool air on the wet skin. He repeats the motions on the other breast as I feel his fingers brush between my legs and I bite my lip hard enough to bruise. He picks me up sitting me on something. The small moans and purrs from me are enough to speed up his ministrations. His fingers dip into me, feeling the wetness he's created. When he drags his wet fingers to my pleasure point, I gasp. The teasing is overwhelming, and he knows it and feels it. The heat presses on both of us, and it has nothing to do with how small this closet was.

4 am, I moved feeling Adonis moving and I turned around burying my head in his chest.

"Go to bed." I whispered.

"I have to go in the room with Rhea before she gets suspicious." Adonis softly spoke and I looked at him and he rubs my cheek slowly.

"Its comfortable being in your arms though." I whispered and he smiles.

"Another hour and then I have to go to my room." Adonis softly spoke and I smiled. I got on top of him and he chuckles. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said kissing him and he kissed me more rubbing on me slowly. He sat up slowly as we kissed. Adonis didn't take my virginity...he just pleased me with his mouth.

"Stop." Adonis said kissing my cheek. "Before I end up taking your virginity." He said to me and I giggled and he chuckles.

"Okay okay." I said getting off of him and I laid back down he pulls me in his arms and I snuggled against him. He kissed my cheek softly.

Later that day, I was eating a salad without ranch but I'm telling you it was good with the fruits inside it. I felt arms around my waist and kisses on my neck and I smiled.

"Stop before you girlfriend sees you." I said and he kisses on my neck rubbing on me.

"Mmm you have to give me a kiss first." Adonis whispered and I smiled turning around and we kissed and kissed. We heard footsteps so Adonis cleared his throat walking away from me and I turned around seeing Rhea walking in yawning.

"Adonis, where were you last night?" Rhea whispered going behind him and wrapping her arms around his neck and I rolled my eyes eating my food.

"Late night observations." Adonis spoke.

More like observating my vagina.