7

Phoebe POV

I was sitting in the planning room on chris lap and he rubs on me slowly.

"The security guards or anybody won't be there I've already been there." Chris spoke and he puts a keycard on the table making everybody pause.

"Did you take anything?" Adonis asked.

"No, I was scooping out the place. I couldn't do anything because my crew was hurt from a fight with the other side." Chris spoke. The other side meaning people who's gone mad or people who is killing other people for supplies. He sat put the plan on the table. "I have six keycards and they all open to every single door. The red room is full with all kinds of gun supplies, the black room is filled with a lot of military equipment-

"We know what the rooms are filled with." Adonis rolls his eyes.

"I think that Athena and her daughter should stay here." Chris spoke. "I don't want her daughter getting her-

"She's my sister I know what's best for her." Adonis scoffed. It was quiet. "Athena you are staying here." He spoke and I smiled looking away. "You can be our eyes." He spoke.

Later that night, I was looking at the stars when I felt somebody rubbing my shoulders and I knew it was Chris.

"Come to bed." Chris whispered kissing on my neck and I smiled.

"I can't sleep." I spoke and he sits next to me. "It's scary knowing I'm going to turn into a monster." I spoke.

"Try not to think about it." Chris whispered and he rubs my cheek. "Think happy thoughts." He spoke and we kissed and kissed. "I love you." He softly spoke.

"I love you too Chris." I softly spoke and we kissed passionately.

"I hate to break this up." Adonis gritted. "But if like to talk to phoebe." He spoke.

"Okay." Chris spoke. "I'll be in the room." He spoke looking at me and he kissed my cheek. He stood up and walked out. Adonis walks in and he sits next to me.

"I've been having trouble sleeping." Adonis softly spoke.

"I can tell, how irritated you've been." I whispered and he sighs. "What's been on your mind?" I asked him.

"You." Adonis spoke. "I heard your brother talking I himself in the other room when I came here. He seems so upset about you getting bit." He softly spoke. "I know we barley know eachother but when we were together and close I gotten closer to you." He spoke. "I don't want you to go." He mumbled playing with his fingers.

"I don't want to go either but im not going to stay alive and be a monster." I spoke.

"Im going to miss you." Adonis spoke rubbing my hand and I looked at him and our eyes clicked. He rubs his lips against mine and we hesitated but we kissed. He slowly rubbed my cheek as we kissed.

I slowly got on his lap as we kissed and he rubs on me slowly. I slowly grinded against him and he groans against my lips.

"Mmm god, I want you so bad." Adonis whispered against my lips.

"Show me." I whispered and he slowly took my shirt off.

Moments later, I softly moaned in his ear as I rode him.

"Fuck ari baby! You feel so good." Adonis groaned against my neck. He starts pounding inside me and I moaned covering my mouth and I buried my face in his neck from keeping from moaning loud. My muffle sounds were buried in his neck as he thrusted in me so deeply.

4 am, I was looking at the ceiling and I soonly looked at chris next to me and I smiled. He's perfect. I rubbed on his chest.

"You can't sleep either?" Chris whispered and I sighed laying my head on his chest.