Chapter 14 - A Rose Between Two [End]

Sebastian's desire for his master had been filled to the top and started overflowing when his attempts at intimacy were met even more aggressively than he initially intended. So when the face of the one he was craving was right in front of him, showing off a cute blush and trying to run away by babbling nonsense, had his instinct taken over by pushing his lips onto the sweet ones belonging to his master.

Some resistance was expected but his kiss was accepted in the end, besides it would appear as if his adorable master held in some cravings himself after leaning into the moment even further.

His growing hunger for the most spectacular soul he would ever encounter during his long lifetime slowly got repressed by a new hunger. A hunger for the vessel which his precious soul inhabited. Never had the desire to be closer to his master been so immensely strong and the connection between them at the moment proved it.

The lips he met were soft, untainted by anyone else. This was his and no one had nor would ever be allowed to experience the same sensation. The demon was no stranger to these kinds of actions, it was the dominant way of luring humans into their traps but this time was different. He could feel the soft tickle of his young master's breath beneath his nose while moving his hand to let his fingers card through the silky blue locks moving with the breeze.

When their lips eventually broke, leaving Sebastian with slight disappointment, could his master take some deep breaths. The boy's countenance was tainted with a dark shade of red resembling that of the crimson roses planted next to them. The moonlight soon took over the starry night and its illuminating gleam made the boy's face glow with an alluring charm. The blue eye appeared much brighter than usual which practically enchanted the demon, could a prey really be this enticing?

He could sense that his master was embarrassed and found himself annoyed at the fact that his charge avoided eye contact after such a significant moment between them. Rest assured, Sebastian had managed to climb over the wall keeping a respectable distance between them which meant the relationship would inevitably change. But despite his own fondness, the unavoidable change could trigger a crack leading to further distance instead of the intimacy he had in mind. If that were the case, then he would make sure it went in the right direction.

"Apologies my lord, did I overstep the boundary? If you order it I will not conduct such actions again but I would like to make my voice heard before that. I have found myself more enticed by you everyday and have been reconsidering our contract to be more of an intimate nature. Of course, you are the master and I am the servant so the initiative lies with you"

***

Ciel's head was overflowing with thoughts and his feelings were all over the place. The kiss had brought on a sweet tingling feeling in his bones and he wanted it to last longer but for a human, a kiss could only last so long before he had to catch his breath. The warmth of Sebastian's silken lips lingered as he was blushing so obvious he had to turn his gaze to one of the rose bushes instead.

The feeling inside him bore a resemblance to what he thought floating on a cloud would feel like. Soft, filled with light and the feeling of lingering unexpectancy of whether you'd fall or continue to float. Like a shot of adrenaline it was addicting.

Then came Sebastian's words and hit him in the chest like a rock thrown with full speed. It surprisingly hadn't crossed Ciel's mind what would come next. A nobleman and a servant most definitely wasn't looked upon easily, nevertheless a nobleman who was engaged to the daughter of the Midford family. He stayed quiet, unable to utter a single word as the thought of a scandal hurting his name would spread like wildfire.

Sebastian also stood in silence but his features were reaching the point of actually showing the hurt he seemed to feel when not even given an answer to his question. The butler started walking away, stating that it was going to be cold tonight and the time for bed was closing in.

In a spur of the moment, Ciel reached out to the man leaving him and grabbed a hold of his black sleeve. Sebastian turned his head revealing a smile filled with more affection than Ciel had ever seen before and it smitten him to the point where he had a hard time keeping a straight face and instead embraced the happiness and security he felt near his butler.

The future would surely hold challenges for them but so far had none taken either of them down. This moment was currently what was most important and which direction their relationship would take could only be told in time he thought as they went back inside together side by side.

End