The party

Y/N's POV-

Me and Hailee have been talking for about two months now. Shes super funny and she cares about everyone and everything. I don't me she just shows care and love, she genuinely cares. It's the thing I like most about her. My friend Tom just texted me.
_______________________________________
                            Tom :)

T: Hey y/n, Chloe said that there is a party tonight at one of her friends houses. Wanna come?

Y: Umm sure why not. But, only because I trust Chloe. Can I invite a new friend of mine though?

T: Yess please do. Wait, is it that Hailee girl you keep talking about?

Y: I do not talk about her that much. But, yes. Yes it is.

T: Y/n you talk about her all the time. Hailee loves dogs. Hailee likes the outdoors. Hailee likes Buck.

Y: Ok I get it.

T: 😂 Ok ok invite her and I'll see you tn. Bye.

Y: Bye 👋.
_______________________________________

                         Hailee <3

Y: Heyy

H: Hii

Y: So my friend Tom invited me to a party tonight. Wanna join?

H: For real?

Y: Yea, do you hate parties?

H: No not at all. I'm just surprised you invited me.

Y: Oh well I did. Oh, and have I ever told you about my beaming personality?

H: No, you never have. I had no idea.

Y: LOL anyways I'll pick u up at 7?

H: That's fine. See you then.

Y: Yup.

_______________________________________

Y/N's POV-

Ok, so what to wear? I'm gonna wear some black jeans, a crop top, and a jersey over it, unbuttoned ofc.

(Like this but you can imagine a outfit of your choosing)

I get in the car at 6:50 pm and drive to Hailees apartment complex. I text her that I'm outside. I rest my head on the side and when I look up I see Hailee in the most beautiful red and black out fit Ive ever seen.