What are we?

A/N: ⚠️ Abuse and loss ⚠️

Hailee's POV-

"Y/n?" I asked. "Yes darling?" she responded. "W-what uh like what are we?" I asked nervously. "What do you mean?" she asked with a confused look. "Like y-you know, are we just f-friends or.." I stutter "Ohh, what do you wanna be?" she asks as she chuckled. "I-i don't know. Why ask me?"I ask flustered. "Ok ok I'm sorry. Ill ask. Do you maybe wanna be my girlfriend?" Y/n asks. She asked so calmly. How does she not blush. I know her ears get red but there not really red. "I would love to." I blushed.
"Im going to use the resreoom." i say. I went to the bathroom because my heart was racing. I had like a million butterfly and I was blushing like crazy. After I came put the bathroom, Y/n had to go. "I'll text you." She says walking out the door. "Wait-" i exclaim. "Yes my love?" she says turning around. The nickname almost made me die. "Can I hug you?" I ask nervously. "Of course you can." She says opening her arms with a smile. I walk and slam into her. My hands wrapped around her neck and hers around my waist. Her warm embrace, her hair that smells like vanilla, and the ways she so gentle with me. I love it all. We finally break apart.. sadly. She drives off and I could see it, for a slight moment. Her ears were glowing red. Red as a tomato.

Y/n's POV-

Oh my God. Hailee and I are dating and she hugged me. Also, we did... IT! I was trying so hard not to burst of happiness. I get home and walk Buck. He was exited to get out the apartment. Once I get back home i just put on a movie and I decide to text Hailee.
___________________________________________

Hailee🥰

Y: Hey my love.

H: Heyy. I love that nickname.

Y: Do you now?? Well I guess I'll just have to use it more often.

H: I guess so.

Y: What are you up to?

H: Oh nothing. What about you?

Y: I am texting my girlfriend.

H: Oh yea, you are. Is it exiting?

Y: Very.

H: Whats this girlfriend of yours like?

Y: She's amazing. The most beautiful girl ever. She has this beautiful brown silky hair and the most gorgeous smile.

H: I do?

Y: Of course you do!

H: Do you flirt with all the ladies like this?

Y: Only the special ones.

H: How many special ones have there been?

Y: Just one... You.

H: Great. Now I'm blushing.

Y: I'm glad I can make you blushing.

H: Yea it's a shame you don't blushing.

Y: That's a lie. I blush. My ears turn really red but not my cheeks.

H: I noticed but they didn't today.

Y: They did. I just hid it all so well ;)

H: Don't hide it. It makes me feel good when I make you blush..

Y: You make me more than blush. I feel happier with you, I feel like the world moves in slow motion, the butterflies in my stomach start flooding my whole body like I can't move, and when I'm with you, I feel like the luckiest person in the world.

H: Wow... I didn't know "the Y/N" could feel that way.

Y: Theres alot you don't know about me, my love.

H: Can we change that?

Y: Of course. My favorite color is black, I love music and my guitar, I love my dog, I used to fight alot in school, my dad used to abuse me, I was sent to a foster home at 9 and moved alot, at age 16 my dad took me back in, I won my school talent show in middle school, I like to go outside and lay in the grass with my dog, I used to sneak out and just drive wherever I could to enjoy the night sky, I know how to play 5 instruments, i have a scar on my side, thigh, stomach, and head from a car accident, i like when the moon is the shape of a toenail, oh and I am in love with a special somebody.

H: Y/n... im so sorry about your past.

Y: Don't be, it's how I got here today.

H: I still feel bad.

Y: My love, please don't. I am alive and well.

H: You were in a car accident?

Y: I was, my mom died in the car but I survived.

H: Y/n... Im really sorry.

Y: Don't be, like I said, I'm ok and kicking. Did you miss the last part?

H: You.. are in love with someone?

Y: Indeed. Guess who.

H: Buck?

Y: Yes but someone else.

H: Chloe?

Y: No and you wuck at this. It's you. Hailee Steinfeld. I love you.

H: I love you too, Y/n Y/l/n.

Y: I'm gonna get some beauty rest. Goodnight beautiful.

H: Goodnight darling. I love you and I'm soo sorry about your past. I truly am.

Y: Baby, it's ok. The past does not define us. I forgave my dad a while ago and I'll do it again. I'm not the kind of person he is and I will never be. I'm Y/n Y/l/n goddammit. That means something.

H: It sure does. How did I get so lucky?

Y: That my question. Goodnight once again, I love you.

H: I love you too.
___________________________________________

Y/n's POV-

Bringing up the past really has me on edge. "Buck." I call out. "Hey buddy, you're gonna sleep with mommy tonight, ok?" I say rubbing his back. Me and Buck fall asleep. I played some music on my phone so Buck is calm and a little to keep me calm. I'm glad hailee is there for me. I've never had that before. Feels... nice. Tomorrow I'm going to ask her on th emost fantastic date. This Friday, me and Hailee. I can picture it now. I end up falling asleep.

A/n- Sorry it took so long to update... I was doing end of the year testing. This chapter was little sad and I'm sorry for anyone who went through this. Y/n and Hailee are making progress and their dating 😮.