The first time

Sorry ive been MIA for like ever. i just didnt know how to continue the story or what to write. I will try my best and hopefully yall like it. Sorry if there are typos.

(Y/n POV)

Me and hailee have been doing great. Its been months since we made it official and i must admit it is a little new to me. Hailee is so great and i just want to do everything perfect. Shes the best girlfriend i can ask for and im very thankful. Speaking of hailee..

___________________________________________

                                       Hailee <3
H: Hey my love 🫶

Y: Hello beautiful, how did u sleep?

H: I slept great. I had a dream about you..

Y: Oh really?

H: Yup

Y: Want to tell me what it was about?

H: I dont know... should i?

Y: Yes. Id love to hear about it.

H: Ok i dreamt that you took me on this amazing date at the beach and we watched the sunset go down. Then..

Y: Then?

H: Then u kissed me so gently and then i sadly woke up.

Y: Your dream sounds like heaven.

H: It does, doesnt it?

Y: Sure does. How about we make your dream a reality. Do u want to go on a date with me?

H: I thought youd never ask

Y: Great! ill pick you up at 6pm?

H: I'll be ready!!!

Y: Dont go all out. We will be swimming so wear something comfortable , ok ?

H: Sure thing 👍

Y: I cant wait to see how beautiful you will look.

H: I cant wait to see u either... Im really exited!!

___________________________________________

(Hailees POV)

Y/n asked me on a date and im so nervous. We have been on a bunch of dates but just knowing its about recreating my dream gives me chills. I didnt tell her the whole truth about my dream. It didnt end after the kiss... we went back to her place and did alot of stuff. I didnt want to tell her about that though because i thought it would be weird. But knowing y/n i dont think she would mind. She flirts a lot and she does seem like she wants to do that. She does little gestures like touching my thigh or kissing my neck. I want to do it i just dont want to rush things with her. I dont want it to be forced. It doesnt matter how tonight ends though. As long as im with her im the happiest girl. Im going to wear something simple over my swimsuit. A cropped hoodie with some simple joggers and some air forces. The real suprise is whats under my clothes.

(this^^)

(Y/n POV)

I dont know what to wear. I asked her out because i really wanted to see her but now im all nervous. We have been dating for super long so i dont know why im so nervous. Maybe its because i honestly care what she thinks about me. I took a shower and now im trying to get ready but i keep imagining her beautiful eyes looking at me.. her eyes show so much submissiveness and looking at them makes me wanna test limits with her. But i know that i shouldnt until she makes the first move. Which is what im hoping for tonight. Im just going to wear something simple. Im wearing my swim shorts with a simple white tshirt and a shorth sleeve button up over it. I have a sports bra on with my shorts to swim in.