Dance with the devil

A quick enemies to lovers because my mind is ruined and fantasy books are something else. Also i use she/her pronouns in this one. This might be a bit inappropriate, but i won't go too far no smut or stuff like that.

I am sitting in a dark green dress tight around my figure making it hard to breathe. It has a slit on the right leg just low enough for me to hide a dagger right above the slit and keep it hidden.

I am not on a mission today which is rare, i am here on my own will with a plan to eliminate my enemy. Simply said, the person who made me almost mess up a job multiple times and even risk getting caught. His ego is so unbelievably high that nothing else would work.

I make my way into the middle of the room and start dancing. I make eye contact with him. He walks over to me puts his hands on my waist and without a word starts to dance with me.

I place my hands around his neck and relax my body. You would expect him to put his pride away for at least a while but no. He leans over to my ear and whispers "you picked a dance with the devil"

Without a warning he spins me around and we start dancing around the whole room. One second i am in his arms the second i have my back arched my only support being his hand on my back. After a while he links his fingers with one of my hands and leads me out of the room into a random hallway on the other side of the mansion.

Without a second thought he pins me against the wall and kisses me. This kiss was different then any kiss I have ever had, it's filled with so much anger and passion i almost forget what my goal for today is.

After a bit we separate to breath. He puts his hands on my waist and moves to my neck. i decide enough is enough. Pulling out my dagger from under my dress i spin us around so now he's pinned against the wall. I put the dagger against his neck. "Now now that was enough entertainment for the rest of your life don't you think?" I ask. He just chuckles. I push the dagger into his neck making some blood spurt out. He doesn't let his pain show and spinns us around again. He then moves away and pulls a pocket knife out of his pocket. Ironic huh?

I do my best ro relax my posture as i put my hands on my hips. I walk back and forth as i speak "listen i don't give a single flying fuck about you living, what i do mind is you ruining my reputation." I make eye contact with him as i pin both of his hands above his head on the opposite wall and whisper "understand?"

He just nods his head with a terrified expression. What happened to the previous dominance? I take his pocket knife out of his hand and drop it along with my dagger. "That won't be of any use will it?" I smirk.

I kiss him continuing our previous make out session. He lets out a tiny whimper against my lips. Damn that's hot.

I break the kiss and start kissing his neck letting go of his hands that were previously pinned against the wall letting him grip my waist. As i finish kising and biting his neck he kisses me and without breaking the kiss leads me into the closest bedroom and putting me on the bed.

"You think you can overpower me that easily?" He says with a seductive voice.

I am not done though. I turn us around straddling him. I give him a peck on the lips whispering "Yes."
With this i get up, leave, not forgetting to grab my dagger and walk out of the mansion. I think i got my point across didn't i?

As i said no smut because that's just a bit weird.
~Noan